If Trump was a Democrat, would he received this much negative media narrative? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 11:29:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  If Trump was a Democrat, would he received this much negative media narrative? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: If Trump was a Democrat, would he received this much negative media narrative?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 68

Author Topic: If Trump was a Democrat, would he received this much negative media narrative?  (Read 2371 times)
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« on: April 04, 2020, 06:18:12 PM »

If anything he'd be receiving more. Him becoming President as a Democrat would have been an even bigger accidental perfect storm than as a Republican. A large percentage of the Democratic Party would be disgusted with him ("grab 'em by the pussy" would still exist in this universe). No matter how much you alter his politics, Trump is still Trump. Furthermore, the Republican Party would hate him as much as they hated Obama since he is a Democrat in this hypothetical. And, you know what, they would actually be right.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2020, 06:45:39 PM »

No, frankly, he wouldn't. Hating Trump is a cottage industry. I'm still waiting for the Nazi-esque takeover, suspension of democracy, and death camps I was told about in 2016.

Bahahahahaha!

No, seriously though, STFU.

I was ASSURED back in 2016 by people like yourself (the "ALL OUTRAGE, ALL THE TIME, IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME, WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS" folks) there would be death camps by now and that this country would look like Germany in the 1930s. That "people of color" would be being exterminated, and Trump would get rid of democracy and install himself as a dictator. I'm still waiting on that to happen. I view Orange Man as meh, not Orange Man Bad though.

No amount of hyperbole neutralizes the actual horrors that have unfolded from this administration. It has been as bad as realistically expected, if not worse.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies