To those that know about my "situation"... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2024, 02:59:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  To those that know about my "situation"... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: To those that know about my "situation"...  (Read 19416 times)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« on: November 30, 2008, 09:30:17 PM »

What the heck are you even talking about?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 11:19:37 PM »

Yes.

My whole point is that this girl could possibly be of French descent as well.

Just to be clear, I like this girl that I have class with (I discussed it a bit in Inks' "I quit" thread) and I'm trying to talk to her.

Oh her.  Well, I'll never ask a girl out unless I'm pretty confident she likes me (yes, Inks is about as insecure as Dennis Kucinich's shot at the Presidency).  My suggestion to you - talk to her about Latin American class stuff.  Offer her help if she needs it, or ask to study together for a test (or I'm sure finals must be coming up soon).
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 02:52:38 AM »

Like I was saying earlier, I had a relationship with a stunning girl who was Iranian for quite a while,

You make it sound like she stopped being Iranian.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 02:56:45 AM »

Not that there is anything wrong necessarily with Reaganfan's advice, but this Atlas Forum may not be the best place to get dating advice.

I mean, the "What is grosser, Smoking Cigarettes or Oral Sex?" thread went on how many pages?

My dating advice thread helped thousands, I'm sure.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 03:00:06 AM »

Guys, I appreciate everything but I just want to make clear that this really wasn't meant for advice.  Tongue

It's like shotgun Dr. Phil show, forum style.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2008, 03:01:00 AM »

Follow the discussion, friend. She doesn't have one. And I know your little plan. I'd add her, you'd see her name on my Wall and you'd stir up trouble. Nice try.  Wink

I'm sure he just wants a picture.  I trust Eraserhead (maybe too much).
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2008, 02:28:46 AM »

Phil, I'm gonna tell you what I told my roommate when I helped him try to get a girlfriend (I helped him twice, neither one worked out, but that's be side the point):

You gotta be proactive, dawg!  It's now or never.  It's the freaking final countdown.

I mean, think about it: It's kaboom time!  Where are you?

That's all I have for you.  Good luck.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2008, 11:44:47 PM »

Phil, I'm pretty much in the same situation as you, although mine's probably more pathetic.  I've been talking with a girl from my College Repub group for a few weeks now, but I can't ask somebody out unless I know they like me.  Our group is going down to Lansing this weekend, so I might do it then.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2008, 01:16:37 AM »

Phil, I'm pretty much in the same situation as you, although mine's probably more pathetic.  I've been talking with a girl from my College Repub group for a few weeks now, but I can't ask somebody out unless I know they like me.  Our group is going down to Lansing this weekend, so I might do it then.

At least you're talking to her. I wouldn't ask this girl out unless I knew she definitely liked me.

Yeah, but I've been doing this for weeks and I'm pretty sure she likes me, but I'm not 100% positive, so I won't do anything.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2008, 01:28:01 AM »

Phil, I just made a move to find out if she likes me.  I'm one of the most insecure people in the world.  If I'm making a move, you have to too.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2008, 01:38:06 AM »

Phil, I just made a move to find out if she likes me.  I'm one of the most insecure people in the world.  If I'm making a move, you have to too.

Dude, you know the girl you want to ask out. It's hard for me to even talk to a girl that I sit next to/near every so often.

It's really pretty amusing. Here we have a guy that thinks about this girl a lot and would love to talk to her, go out with her, etc. and then there's this girl who probably doesn't even have a clue as to who the guy is (except noticing me when I come in late to class and maybe recognize around campus). It's kind of depressing but amusing.

I don't know her that well.  Take a risk Phil.  I honestly regret not taking risks before.  And when I helped my roommate ask out a girl and he got rejected (or rather just simply ignored), he was glad that he did it.  At least he knew the answer instead of wondering what would've happened for the rest of his life.

Better to regret a decision that turns out poorly than wonder for the rest of your life what could've happened.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2008, 02:04:30 AM »

Oh. My. God. Oh...wow.

Uh...someone's signature...wow. Let's just say that someone's signature has a picture of a girl that looks a bit like the girl in question. I emphasis that the girl looks a bit similar. The hair is what reminds me of her.

Wow.

Who's signature?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2008, 03:54:10 AM »

Phil, I think I'm gonna make a movie today (or tomorrow - I'll be at a committee meeting weekend with the CR girl, so whenever the situation presents itself), and you should too.

Good night, and good luck.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2008, 12:08:20 AM »

Not in class today. No sighting yet. Three more class chances...

Well, as for me.  I'm like the only sober CR in Lansing right now.  Meanwhile, the girl I like is making out in some other room with another CR.  Again, I quit.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2008, 01:30:34 AM »

Not in class today. No sighting yet. Three more class chances...

Well, as for me.  I'm like the only sober CR in Lansing right now.  Meanwhile, the girl I like is making out in some other room with another CR.  Again, I quit.

Sad

To quote a good friend of mine, "F**ck my life."
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2008, 07:56:46 PM »

Phil, I'm very sorry to hear that.  I've learned that life/fate/God/whatever can be funny with these things, and even though it looks bad now, something magical could happen in the next few months that gives you another chance with her.

Good luck my friend.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies