Emerson - Trump +3 vs Biden, Biden +1 vs DeSantis (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 04:36:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Emerson - Trump +3 vs Biden, Biden +1 vs DeSantis (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Emerson - Trump +3 vs Biden, Biden +1 vs DeSantis  (Read 1480 times)
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« on: January 24, 2023, 01:06:04 PM »

Emerson is sinking as a pollster.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2023, 01:43:07 PM »

Emerson was so poor this past cycle, excuse me while I take their polls nowadays with a massive grain of salt.
Cope
Can you do anything but be a smug, obnoxious hack? You really believe that Emerson is a good pollster and Trump will do better against Biden than DeSantis? Do you REALLY believe that or are you just being another ignorant jackass of a troll?

They're not mutually exclusive.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2023, 03:18:39 PM »

Does this poll literally need to have a second thread? You're coming off like a bit of a hack.
Two polls show him ahead lately - Harris and Emerson so maybe I should have said two polls?

Nevertheless, Fancyarcher has a valid point.  We have an entire subforum dedicated to polls, and that's where they should be discussed.  I'll move this thread over there and merge it with the existing thread for the Emerson poll.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2023, 08:30:34 PM »

Does this poll literally need to have a second thread? You're coming off like a bit of a hack.
Two polls show him ahead lately - Harris and Emerson so maybe I should have said two polls?

Nevertheless, Fancyarcher has a valid point.  We have an entire subforum dedicated to polls, and that's where they should be discussed.  I'll move this thread over there and merge it with the existing thread for the Emerson poll.
Dems touted polls for years when they showed good numbers for them. Can't have it both ways.

Tout it all you like, but do it in the right place.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies