Democrats only: do you agree with the DSCC yanking spending in Florida? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:35:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Democrats only: do you agree with the DSCC yanking spending in Florida? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Democrats only:  do you agree with the DSCC yanking spending in Florida?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 50

Author Topic: Democrats only: do you agree with the DSCC yanking spending in Florida?  (Read 903 times)
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 18, 2016, 08:50:15 PM »

Yes and no. Yes because it's obvious his advantages with Hispanics (including Puerto Ricans) in a state where Democrats need Hispanics to win statewide make him tough to beat, no because Flawless Beautiful Marco Purple heart Purple heart is somebody who worries me in 2020 and knocking him out now would be crucial for the future of the Democratic party.

Then again, I'm sure the DSCC and the PACs both know something we don't. It may be close, but the last 2-3% is too tough of a nut to crack to get Murphy over the hump when there are easier flips elsewhere (i.e. Kander in MO and Ross in NC)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies