Update for Everyone VII: Insert Something Philosophical Sounding Here (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 01:54:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VII: Insert Something Philosophical Sounding Here (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VII: Insert Something Philosophical Sounding Here  (Read 149998 times)
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« on: July 17, 2019, 09:14:26 AM »

I'm feeling so politically disenfranchised:

Donald Trump's recent comments and actions have been inexcusable. As a Republican, it really disappoints me that he is what people think our party is. Populism, nationalism, and the like should have no place in the Republican Party. I vote Republican because I am a social conservative (meaning stuff like pro-life and pro-faith in society), but this direction of Trumpism has made me feel so disenfranchised. I will be voting against Donald Trump in the 2020 primaries unless he decides to be a strong Christian leader in everything he does, even if that means casting a write-in vote (since I'm not voting for pro-choice Bill Weld either).

I try to come to all of my beliefs based on my faith in Christ and nothing else. While the Republican Party is closer to supporting Christian positions on most issues, this party could not be more wrong when it comes to immigration and nativism. It pains me to see how far downhill the Republican Party has gone in just three years- how did only four Republicans vote to condemn obviously racist comments as racist? Really, our whole political discourse has fallen so far. I'm so over politics, except for the fight for the right to life and religious liberty. That's all that keeps me invested politically. Only God can turn this nation around, but this society (even on the political right) seems to be turning more and more away from Him every day. Pray for America!

Vote for OUR GREAT PRESIDENT, Donald J. Trump, on November 3, 2020. Tennessee is safe GOP but we gotta have his popular vote margin as high as possible.

BTW Trump ain't racist and keep in mind that your personal stances are more unpopular than what he said (not an insult, my personal stances are more unpopular as well)

I haven't said who I will vote for in the general election because I don't know for certain.  All I know is that it won't be anyone pro-choice and that I will pray heavily about whether to vote for Trump or write-in/third-party.

Well Trump is totally pro-abortion for all the mistresses, admitted it multiple times. Make sure to vote for the "Good Christian" Trump!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies