WA-03: SurveyUSA: Herrera(R) up substantially (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 08:42:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 House Election Polls
  WA-03: SurveyUSA: Herrera(R) up substantially (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WA-03: SurveyUSA: Herrera(R) up substantially  (Read 2714 times)
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« on: August 28, 2010, 10:49:33 AM »

Not sure why they wasted their money doing this right now. The primary election was essentially just a big opinion poll. Hopefully this means they'll poll it again in a few weeks though.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 12:54:28 AM »

I think Heck can make an excellent congressman, but herrera isn't that bad, so people from there will choose a good representative YES or YES.

Herrera doesn't have a brain, she may be somewhat moderate but I don't think she would have much of an impact in congress. It sort of frustrates me seeing as I always was disappointed by Baird (including his decision to throw away this seat) and Heck would have made a great congressman.

Democrats always say that about Republican women. 

Oh they're stupid, brainless, dumb, etc.

She'll be a fine congresswoman. She's right on the issues

There are plenty of Republican women who are bright and thoughtful. However, as someone who has spent extended time watching and listening to Herrera in person, I can assure you that she is not a very intelligent individual. Most of what she says is just a regurgitation of basic Republican talking points you'd hear from an analyst on Fox News. She has yet to propose a unique policy of her own this entire campaign. If not for her youth, race and gender there would be absolutely nothing remarkable about her whatsoever.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 04:52:11 PM »

I think Heck can make an excellent congressman, but herrera isn't that bad, so people from there will choose a good representative YES or YES.

Herrera doesn't have a brain, she may be somewhat moderate but I don't think she would have much of an impact in congress. It sort of frustrates me seeing as I always was disappointed by Baird (including his decision to throw away this seat) and Heck would have made a great congressman.

There are plenty of Republican women who are bright and thoughtful. However, as someone who has spent extended time watching and listening to Herrera in person, I can assure you that she is not a very intelligent individual. Most of what she says is just a regurgitation of basic Republican talking points you'd hear from an analyst on Fox News. She has yet to propose a unique policy of her own this entire campaign. If not for her youth, race and gender there would be absolutely nothing remarkable about herhim whatsoever.

Kinda like our President...

And since you find President Obama unqualified for those reasons then you should also find Jaime Herrera to be unqualified Smiley
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2010, 05:45:39 PM »

There are plenty of Republican women who are bright and thoughtful. However, as someone who has spent extended time watching and listening to Herrera in person, I can assure you that she is not a very intelligent individual. Most of what she says is just a regurgitation of basic Republican talking points you'd hear from an analyst on Fox News. She has yet to propose a unique policy of her own this entire campaign. If not for her youth, race and gender there would be absolutely nothing remarkable about herhim whatsoever.

Kinda like our President...

And since you find President Obama unqualified for those reasons then you should also find Jaime Herrera to be unqualified Smiley
I almost didn't have anything to say...but

I never said he was 'unqualified' I just simply am saying there is nothing remarkable about him if it weren't for his race and youth. Smiley

Except that, whether or not you agree with what he's doing, Obama is clearly a very intelligent man. Stupid people don't end up President of the Harvard Law Review.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies