Clinton FBI Release Megathread: Hillary's 11 cell phones, concussion, etc
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 01:41:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton FBI Release Megathread: Hillary's 11 cell phones, concussion, etc
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7
Author Topic: Clinton FBI Release Megathread: Hillary's 11 cell phones, concussion, etc  (Read 4395 times)
Taco Truck 🚚
Schadenfreude
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2016, 07:52:18 PM »

It is sad watching grown men clutch pearls over muh emails.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #126 on: September 02, 2016, 07:52:23 PM »

Ugh, this is enough. I removed the HRC banner days ago as I was reconsidering my endorsement of her, but my mind is made up now:

I HEREBY WITHDRAW MY PREVIOUS ENDORSEMENT OF SECRETARY HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT. AT THIS TIME, I DO NOT ENDORSE ANY OTHER CANDIDATE.

Hillary, if you're reading this, you can get my vote back by holding a press conference and giving a solid explanation to why you thought it was okay to send a very critical laptop and flashdrive through snail mail.

Hey Wulfric, are you going to do the full Ginsburg this Sunday to announce the news?
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #127 on: September 02, 2016, 07:53:42 PM »

Ugh, this is enough. I removed the HRC banner days ago as I was reconsidering my endorsement of her, but my mind is made up now:

I HEREBY WITHDRAW MY PREVIOUS ENDORSEMENT OF SECRETARY HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT. AT THIS TIME, I DO NOT ENDORSE ANY OTHER CANDIDATE.

Hillary, if you're reading this, you can get my vote back by holding a press conference and giving a solid explanation to why you thought it was okay to send a very critical laptop and flashdrive through snail mail.

If you actually read the FBI report, then you'd know Clinton had nothing to do with the decision to send the laptop or flash drive.
Attorney General & PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P
« Reply #128 on: September 02, 2016, 07:55:41 PM »

If you actually read the FBI report, then you'd know Clinton had nothing to do with the decision to send the laptop or flash drive.

She wasn't aware of what her own staff were doing with the machines carrying her private server?
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #129 on: September 02, 2016, 07:56:14 PM »

Who said she is "ignoring it"?

You are posting like the multiple multimillion dollar White Water investigations didn't happen.  If it wasn't emails it would be something else.  There is no one thing that will just make Republicans quit and go away.  Remember these are the people who called President Obama's White House one of the most corrupt in history.
But it didn't stick, did it?

But the investigations, hearings, slander, and tens of millions of dollars of wasted taxpayer funds went on for YEARS before they moved on to their newest shiny toy.  Actual innocence nor the president's words magically made it all go away.  By the Republican fake scandal Obama scale Hillary isn't even half way through the first inning.  She's not wrapping this up with a 30 minute chat.

Why does she not want to hold a press conference and meet consequences/questions. Avoiding will not help, will it?

Read what I just typed.
OK, OK! Do you imply, that voters are not smart enough (unlike you) to understand that this is just a "fake" scandal?

What do voters have to do with the conversation we are having?  You are asserting that this would all magically go way if she just had a press conference.  I am saying no it won't and offering proof.  I don't see anything about voters in any of my posts.
No, you said,
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Of course, she is. She clearly didn't like to talk about. It doesn't look good.

And you're implying that it is a "fake" scandal and she is "innocent". So why are Republicans making up "fake" scandals?  Everyone understands it is fake, right? And everyone likes "innocent" people. So it should backfire R. Her favourables should get up.  Huh

Unless, it is not fake, of course.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #130 on: September 02, 2016, 07:56:29 PM »

Im shocked you endorsed the "witch" in the first place.
Attorney General & PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P
« Reply #131 on: September 02, 2016, 07:56:50 PM »

Hey Wulfric, are you going to do the full Ginsburg this Sunday to announce the news?

I'm not endorsing anyone this weekend.
Mehmentum
Icefire9
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #132 on: September 02, 2016, 08:05:10 PM »

She wasn't aware of what her own staff were doing with the machines carrying her private server?
Well, that's kind of what you do when you are in a position of power, delegate responsibilities to subordinates.  You aren't supposed to have to tell professionals in detail how to do their jobs.  Instead, you say 'Take care of X situation' and trust that they are competent enough to do their job.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #133 on: September 02, 2016, 08:05:45 PM »

Do you really think you are relevant enough to make such a grand statement? Hillary Clinton does not read this board and neither do the news outlets. Nobody cares, kid.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #134 on: September 02, 2016, 08:07:59 PM »

That kind of incompetence is just wow. It doesn't matter whether Clinton "had nothing to do with the decision" or not. Common sense should have prevailed. There seems to be a lack of common sense with much of this fiasco.
Taco Truck 🚚
Schadenfreude
« Reply #135 on: September 02, 2016, 08:09:43 PM »

So why are Republicans making up "fake" scandals?

These are the same people that made up their own fake news channel.  These are the people that made up their own fake unskewed polls.

I have to say I enjoy watching you pretend to be shocked.  This is the image in my mind when I read you, Seriously? and Wulfric's posts...

oh noooss, not muh emails!!  I have the vapors!
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #136 on: September 02, 2016, 08:10:55 PM »

Read this. It will explain everything.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #137 on: September 02, 2016, 08:14:53 PM »

These are the same people that made up their own fake news channel.  These are the people that made up their own fake unskewed polls.

I have to say I enjoy watching you pretend to be shocked.  This is the image in my mind when I ready you, Seriously? and Wulfric's posts...

oh noooss, not muh emails!!  I have the vapors!
Shoked about what?

That only one thing I am sort of shoked of. Like you all pretend that all this stuff will not affect the elections.

But like Einstein said:
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #138 on: September 02, 2016, 08:17:52 PM »

Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #139 on: September 02, 2016, 08:33:16 PM »

After reading the entire report, I can say that Clinton was wrong to use a private server, but there is no proof email account was hacked or that she knowingly held any classified information on the server.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #140 on: September 02, 2016, 08:35:36 PM »

So, um, there appear to be two universes: one where this totally exonerates Clinton (reality) and the other where EMAILS EMAILS EMAILS continues to be a legitimate campaign issue.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #141 on: September 02, 2016, 08:52:38 PM »

Also, for those of you at home, would Clinton's campaign have asked for all of this to be released if they thought that it would damage Clinton?
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #142 on: September 02, 2016, 09:08:42 PM »

Also, for those of you at home, would Clinton's campaign have asked for all of this to be released if they thought that it would damage Clinton?
Yeah, it would look much better, if they asked NOT to release those, huh? Or just let Republicans release the worst parts.

They think, that it is the least worst decision. Or they knew that it would be released anyway.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #143 on: September 02, 2016, 09:10:20 PM »

So, um, there appear to be two universes: one where this totally exonerates Clinton (reality) and the other where EMAILS EMAILS EMAILS continues to be a legitimate campaign issue.
In reality, emails hurt her. And that made them a "legitimate campaign issue"
Taco Truck 🚚
Schadenfreude
« Reply #144 on: September 02, 2016, 09:11:07 PM »

These are the same people that made up their own fake news channel.  These are the people that made up their own fake unskewed polls.

I have to say I enjoy watching you pretend to be shocked.  This is the image in my mind when I read you, Seriously? and Wulfric's posts...

Shoked about what?

That only one thing I am sort of shoked of. Like you all pretend that all this stuff will not affect the elections.

I never said anything about this fake email scandal not affecting the elections.  I need you to stop falsely attributing statements to me.  A rain storm in a swing state can affect an election.  I am not one of these pompous all knowing posters who will claim to know everything that will and will not affect an election months out.  That isn't my style.  I have many flaws.  I don't need you to make up new ones for me.

The only thing I have said is no one has sat down and in four or five lines explained to me what Hillary objectively did that is criminal.  All I keep hearing is something, something emails.  I'm picking the leader of the free world.  You will excuse me if I ask for a bit more than something, something emails.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #145 on: September 02, 2016, 09:23:54 PM »

I love how every time there is any little update on Hillary's emails or foundation "scandals", the usual suspects come out of the woodwork and sound the alarm as if it's the biggest revelation that definitely proves Hillary must step down and be prosecuted. And yet, they conveniently ignore the enormous amounts of indiscretions and possibly illegal behavior on Trump's part. The defrauding of people in Trump University. The possible/probable pay-offs to Attorney Generals in Texas and Florida. The housing discrimination lawsuit(s). The lies about charitable giving. The numerous cases of Trump refusing to pay people he contracted for work. The hiring of illegal immigrants. The insane amount of lying and flip-flopping on a daily, sometimes hourly basis.

Imagine if Hillary did all that. Conservatives would literally be mobilizing an army to invade Brooklyn and drag Hillary out of her campaign headquarters. You guys can continue whining about the emails and lost cell phones while ignoring all Trump's many, many issues, but it is really irrelevant and not nearly as bad as you are trying to make it. Of course, who am I kidding? Nothing can put out the hyper-partisan fire under your butts. But, I take solace in the fact that 2 months from now, it will all be over and Trump can go back to scamming people while Hillary moves into the White House.

Queue the gasps and responses along the lines of "OH, SO LOSING THIS STUFF ISN'T RELEVANT?! HOW IS NOT REMEMBERING SOME STUFF NOT A PROBLEM!?!??!?!"
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #146 on: September 02, 2016, 09:24:39 PM »

I have to say I enjoy watching you pretend to be shocked.  This is the image in my mind when I read you, Seriously? and Wulfric's posts...

Shoked about what?

I never said anything about this fake email scandal not affecting the elections.  I need you to stop falsely attributing statements to me.  A rain storm in a swing state can affect an election.  I am not one of these pompous all knowing posters who will claim to know everything that will and will not affect an election months out.  That isn't my style.  I have many flaws.  I don't need you to make up new ones for me.

The only thing I have said is no one has sat down and in four or five lines explained to me what Hillary objectively did that is criminal.  All I keep hearing is something, something emails.  I'm picking the leader of the free world.  You will excuse me if I ask for a bit more than something, something emails.

Why are you paying any attention to LittleBigOctopus ?
Cant you see that he does nothing but troll-reply on everything/anything, and everyone's post ?
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #147 on: September 02, 2016, 09:28:06 PM »

You said, she were not ignoring the issue.
Yoy said, scandal was fake.
You said, I pretended to be shocked of something Huh

Emails? I didn't say it was criminal. Have you not listened to Comey? He spent a lot amount of time, explaining what she was doing wrong. Do you really want me to repeat it all over again?
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #148 on: September 02, 2016, 09:29:23 PM »

Why are you paying any attention to LittleBigOctopus ?
Cant you see that he does nothing but troll-reply on everything/anything, and everyone's post ?
LOL, the irony. Read your posts, and say it again, if you dare Grin
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #149 on: September 02, 2016, 09:38:55 PM »

I love how every time there is any little update on Hillary's emails or foundation "scandals", the usual suspects come out of the woodwork and sound the alarm as if it's the biggest revelation that definitely proves Hillary must step down and be prosecuted. And yet, they conveniently ignore the enormous amounts of indiscretions and possibly illegal behavior on Trump's part. The defrauding of people in Trump University. The possible/probable pay-offs to Attorney Generals in Texas and Florida. The housing discrimination lawsuit(s). The lies about charitable giving. The numerous cases of Trump refusing to pay people he contracted for work. The hiring of illegal immigrants. The insane amount of lying and flip-flopping on a daily, sometimes hourly basis.

Imagine if Hillary did all that. Conservatives would literally be mobilizing an army to invade Brooklyn and drag Hillary out of her campaign headquarters. You guys can continue whining about the emails and lost cell phones while ignoring all Trump's many, many issues, but it is really irrelevant and not nearly as bad as you are trying to make it. Of course, who am I kidding? Nothing can put out the hyper-partisan fire under your butts. But, I take solace in the fact that 2 months from now, it will all be over and Trump can go back to scamming people while Hillary moves into the White House.

Queue the gasps and responses along the lines of "OH, SO LOSING THIS STUFF ISN'T RELEVANT?! HOW IS NOT REMEMBERING SOME STUFF NOT A PROBLEM!?!??!?!"

Completely agree with you Virginia.
What I find most peculiar is how some Hillary/Dem supporters are running around like their butt-pants are on fire.
Calm down people ! Grab a bucket of water, and sit on it.
End result : 1. Hillary wanted all this released now, rather than in pieces later. 2. Timing of the release of this information on a major 3-day holiday weekend will soften any blows (if any at all), and most importantly  3. All this is still a .... No indictment conclusion ..... nothing has changed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies