TX-SEN 2020 Megathread: Early Voting (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:23:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  TX-SEN 2020 Megathread: Early Voting (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TX-SEN 2020 Megathread: Early Voting  (Read 54983 times)
Storr
Junior Chimp
Moldova, Republic of

« on: December 23, 2018, 02:40:20 AM »
« edited: December 23, 2018, 02:47:46 AM by Storr »

Surprised nobody has mentioned Admiral McRaven here yet.

That would probably be one of the best recruiting coups of the cycle if the DSCC were to land that

Definitely. Recruiting McRaven would be on par with the DSCC landing Jim Webb in 2006. He'd have at least some crossover appeal (as much as anyone can have with how polarized things are these days) among Progressives and the military establishment/veterans due his open letter criticizing Trump over revoking John Brennan's security clearance and his very distinguished military service, respectively. I'm not sure any Senate candidate in history has had as lofty of a credential as being the organizer and overseer of the raid that killed Osama bin Laden.
Storr
Junior Chimp
Moldova, Republic of

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 07:25:45 PM »

What's a good site to follow Texas primary results?
I prefer to look at the source, though the UI is really odd: https://results.texas-election.com/landing-page
Storr
Junior Chimp
Moldova, Republic of

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2020, 09:05:01 PM »

smh when Williamson flips but Tarrant doesn't.
Storr
Junior Chimp
Moldova, Republic of

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 06:00:48 PM »

lmao u wanna know how big highschool football is in texas? The texas senate debate commission had to get into a fight with one of the highschool football leagues here because this is friday night football time for highschool at the same time as the debate, and they had to fight over the timeslot on the channel xD
This sounds so stereotypically Texas, if I didn't know it was true I'd assume it was made up.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies