PA- Green tossed from November ballot. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 07:54:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  PA- Green tossed from November ballot. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA- Green tossed from November ballot.  (Read 4356 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« on: September 25, 2006, 02:37:18 PM »

Hmmm... I wonder who appointed this judge... esspecially since the last state election was the judges race in '05, which would cut the number of required signitures in half.  Too bad the courts have become such a partisan charged rouge institution.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 02:43:02 PM »

Not that it really matters, Casey was in position to landslide with or with out the GreenOP candidate on the ballot. 80% of Romanelli's "supporters" were Republicans anyway. Don't expect a significant difference.

Acctually, polls show that Romanelli takes 5% in a three way race... granted, mostly from otherwise undecideds.  With him in the gap is reduced about 2-3 points.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 10:51:16 PM »

Both people are idiots. However the Clymer voting idiots help my side, so I support them.

However, the Green Party is evil and must be destroyed because of the awful horrible monster they ran in 2000. Anything ever associated with that vile piece of human garbage is forever tainted and should be eliminated.

Translation: "We only support real choice when it favors us".
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies