Biden is a good President (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 11:17:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Biden is a good President (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Biden is a good President  (Read 1094 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

« on: April 17, 2024, 06:23:29 PM »

He's the worst president in my lifetime, which is saying a lot considering his predecessor was Donald Trump.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2024, 07:05:43 PM »

He's the worst president in my lifetime, which is saying a lot considering his predecessor was Donald Trump.

Unless you were born January 20th, 2009 or after, this is a legitimately insane take.

https://gwbushcenter.imgix.net/wp-content/uploads/PEPFAR-one-pager-7.7.pdf
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2024, 07:18:16 PM »

Unless you were born January 20th, 2009 or after, this is a legitimately insane take.

You're saying the one good thing he did cancels out stealing an election and the Iraq war. And somehow Biden is still worse? How?

What about Biden specifically makes him so much worse than Trump and especially Bush? He is far from ideal, but that seems crazy to me.

"One good thing" that saved more lives than the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq cost combined. And the more time passes, the better it looks. Unfortunately he doesn't get credit for it enough because the beneficiaries aren't American and can't vote, but it does benefit America via our image and standing in Africa, which will be one of this century's main sources of population and economic growth.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2024, 07:31:43 PM »

You're saying the one good thing he did cancels out stealing an election and the Iraq war. And somehow Biden is still worse? How?

What about Biden specifically makes him so much worse than Trump and especially Bush? He is far from ideal, but that seems crazy to me.

"One good thing" that saved more lives than the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq cost combined. And the more time passes, the better it looks. Unfortunately he doesn't get credit for it enough because the beneficiaries aren't American and can't vote, but it does benefit America via our image and standing in Africa, which will be one of this century's main sources of population and economic growth.

Well, what a president does for America should be considered more important, as he wasn't the president of any African nation. And in terms of America he came quite close to completely destroying us. And got many servicepeople killed for no good reason. Oh and a lot of those African countries are super pro China now.

What makes Biden worse than Trump to you?

Well by that standard, you can't blame Bush for the Iraqi deaths in the Iraq War either.

Biden has gotten our hand in more wars than Trump. His support of Israel over the past six months is unconscionable. His handling of Ukraine has been good, but it's time to wrap it up. Trump for all his hawkish rhetoric was a peaceful president in comparison, and presided over good times until Covid. His worst policy was immigration, but on that front it looks like Biden wants to follow the same footsteps. I do think a second Trump term would be far worse than the first.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2024, 07:40:48 PM »

Well, what a president does for America should be considered more important, as he wasn't the president of any African nation. And in terms of America he came quite close to completely destroying us. And got many servicepeople killed for no good reason. Oh and a lot of those African countries are super pro China now.

What makes Biden worse than Trump to you?

Well by that standard, you can't blame Bush for the Iraqi deaths in the Iraq War either.

Biden has gotten our hand in more wars than Trump. His support of Israel over the past six months is unconscionable. His handling of Ukraine has been good, but it's time to wrap it up. Trump for all his hawkish rhetoric was a peaceful president in comparison, and presided over good times until Covid. His worst policy was immigration, but on that front it looks like Biden wants to follow the same footsteps. I do think a second Trump term would be far worse than the first.

You can blame him for all of the dead American soldiers. Plus the Patriot Act, plus stealing an election, plus the incredibly homophobic rhetoric that made life very hard for LGBT people not too long ago. But he helped a few African countries that are now Chinese vassal states, so I guess all of that is forgiven.

Well yes? Saving 25 million lives outweighs everything you said. Or do they deserve to die because they were born in countries you consider to be Chinese vassal states rather than with a US birth certificate?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies