Democratic South Carolina Primary results thread (polls close @7pm ET) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 06:53:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Democratic South Carolina Primary results thread (polls close @7pm ET) (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Democratic South Carolina Primary results thread (polls close @7pm ET)  (Read 44011 times)
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« on: February 27, 2016, 06:02:36 PM »

75-25 exit polls is good. It gets the Hillbots' expectations up.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 06:08:09 PM »

There's no way she's winning more than 70%. That exists only in IceSpear's dreams.

Uh, I predicted she'd win 64-36, so if anything I might have underestimated her.

We weren't talking about predictions so much as your 'best case scenario'.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2016, 06:12:10 PM »

Wilmentum is a reality.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2016, 06:13:47 PM »

I wonder how many Hillbots believe these exit polls are accurate.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2016, 06:17:06 PM »

Any bets on how far off these exit polls will be?
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2016, 06:21:07 PM »

SC exit (from CNN):

41% of Democratic primary voters are gun owners.

Could this favor Sanders or not?
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2016, 06:23:42 PM »

SC exit (from CNN):

41% of Democratic primary voters are gun owners.

Could this favor Sanders or not?

Most gun owners favor stricter gun laws so I don't think its matters.

If that were true, the NRA wouldn't even exist.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2016, 07:15:04 PM »

Honestly, all of the African-Americans should have voted for TRUMP. There is evidence pointing to both Clinton and $anders being racists.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2016, 07:17:24 PM »

First votes in:

Clinton 304 (89%)
Sanders 39 (11%)

Is Edgefield like 150% Black?

If Edgefield were 150% black, there would be no votes in the Democratic Primary. TRUMP is the best candidate for African-Americans.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2016, 07:23:16 PM »

Do these Clinton scores among Blacks indicate anything other than a personality cult ? Low information vote ? I mean dayum !

In their defense, Sanders is just as racist as Clinton.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2016, 07:25:15 PM »

Do these Clinton scores among Blacks indicate anything other than a personality cult ? Low information vote ? I mean dayum !

Uh, are you really in a position to talk about cultists?

About as much of a position as you are, Icy.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2016, 07:27:15 PM »

Honestly, I don't see the reason why black people would vote for anybody other than TRUMP.

Clinton regularly made racially charged attacks on Obama, our greatest president, during the 2008 campaign. It is clear that she is no true friend of African-Americans.

Sanders moved away from Brooklyn because Brooklyn had too many African-Americans for his white supremacist ideals. He moved to the whitest part of the country.

Also, notice the fact that Black Lives Matter has protested Sanders and Clinton events, but never TRUMP events.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2016, 07:33:07 PM »

Honestly, I don't see the reason why black people would vote for anybody other than TRUMP.

Clinton regularly made racially charged attacks on Obama, our greatest president, during the 2008 campaign. It is clear that she is no true friend of African-Americans.

Sanders moved away from Brooklyn because Brooklyn had too many African-Americans for his white supremacist ideals. He moved to the whitest part of the country.

Also, notice the fact that Black Lives Matter has protested Sanders and Clinton events, but never TRUMP events.

Oh? http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/black-lives-matter-protester-details-trump-rally-attack-article-1.2445342

Those protesters were merely misinformed. TRUMP has a great relationship with the blacks. On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if both Clinton and Sanders regularly donate to Stormfront.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2016, 07:36:55 PM »

Oh? http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/black-lives-matter-protester-details-trump-rally-attack-article-1.2445342

Those protesters were merely misinformed. TRUMP has a great relationship with the blacks. On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if both Clinton and Sanders regularly donate to Stormfront.
About as good as the KKK with African Americans. A minority isn't going to vote for a David Duke endorsed candidate.

Who says that they can't? It just shows how TRUMP unites all of America.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2016, 07:40:52 PM »

He flees Brooklyn because it has too many blacks but then helps Jesse Jackson win the Vermont caucus? OK.

Jesse Jackson is a communist just like Sanders, so he could easily make an exception. The facts are, Sanders moved away to the whitest part of the country so he could influence them with his white supremacism/communism.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2016, 07:41:40 PM »

cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2016, 07:42:55 PM »

He flees Brooklyn because it has too many blacks but then helps Jesse Jackson win the Vermont caucus? OK.

Jesse Jackson is a communist just like Sanders, so he could easily make an exception. The facts are, Sanders moved away to the whitest part of the country so he could influence them with his white supremacism/communism.

But first he was a civil rights leader for desegregation in Chicago? OK.

Opinions can change, friend.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2016, 07:45:40 PM »

Stop... You're embarrassing him.

Jfern's already embarrassed himself far too much to be embarrassed by this.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2016, 07:48:22 PM »

Ugh, you people are terrible.

You people are terrible for supporting white supremacists. You must be using all of your willpower not to start screaming about white genocide.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2016, 07:49:55 PM »

It looks good for Clinton, but she can't be seen as inevitable for three more days. If Sanders wins four or five states, he can still swing this around. If he wins only one, then it will probably be over. The margin looks like it will be very good for her. I can wait three days. Sanders is, of course, still the better candidate in a lot of ways. As Clinton herself just said, "We are not taking anything for granted."
Don't expect Sanders to drop out any time soon.

More or less this. Oklahoma is racist enough to vote Sanders, but I feel like Sanders will have to win Massachusetts using misinformed people alone.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2016, 08:08:36 PM »

Ugh, you people are terrible.

You people are terrible for supporting white supremacists. You must be using all of your willpower not to start screaming about white genocide.

Go away, troll.

I'm not a troll. I, personally, am hoping that you are a troll.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2016, 08:12:25 PM »

New signature. Just reminding African-Americans that both Sanders and Clinton would bring back slavery if they could.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2016, 08:16:15 PM »

Did Bernie Sanders recently come out as a disciple of David Duke, or something?

Both Hillary and Bernie don't need to announce that; I already know that they both greatly admire David Duke.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2016, 08:22:52 PM »

Honestly, I have mixed feelings on this. I can't decide who's a worse racist here.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2016, 08:31:50 PM »

Hillary is under 75% now.

Feelin' the Bern!

Looks like the exit polls did overestimate Clinton.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies