Donald Trump will resign 'soon', says top Democrat Dianne Feinstein (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 02:57:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Donald Trump will resign 'soon', says top Democrat Dianne Feinstein (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donald Trump will resign 'soon', says top Democrat Dianne Feinstein  (Read 4755 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: March 22, 2017, 09:02:18 AM »
« edited: March 22, 2017, 09:05:50 AM by Sprouts Farmers Market ✘ »

We ought to take to the streets if the unelected Pence even looks at the keys. Our scariest days could be upon us.

Let's just hope he declines to run for re-election
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 09:57:32 AM »
« Edited: March 23, 2017, 09:59:04 AM by Sprouts Farmers Market ✘ »

Hmmmm.  I never thought I would ever become a conspiracy theorist type, but whatever. And well, the Pubs sure seem to be in a perfervid hurry to move their "health" care bill forward now don't they?

I don't think Trump pays much attention to consistently wrong hacks like Larry Sabato, Torie. The idea that he has a ceiling of 25-30% is ridiculous and not supported by any polling at all.

That is precisely Sabato's point actually. The polls are polling phantom Trump "voters." All those angry beer bellied white male voters in Bumfuk PA, just down the road from Grumps' place, worried about when the Mexicans will discover their zip code, really can't make time in their busy deer hunting and beer guzzling schedule to vote. I look forward to my schadenfreude when this particular leg of the twin evils goes down in flames. But, hey, have fun in the meantime!

The Republicans are in a hurry over healthcare because they have no solution and know the bill is a disaster. Best to move on to taxes which will only be a mild disaster and in some way a position. Still a net failure but better than a complete and total failure to everyone.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 08:48:59 PM »

Mike Pence was complicit in treason in a desperate bid to become Vice President.  He must resign immediately.

Reminder: Mike Pence lost the Vice Presidential election by 3 million votes.

Big Deal!

He won the EV, and that's what counts!

Defend that archaic process at your own peril.  The fact is, Mike Pence, as President, would not merely be unelected.  He would have LOST the election and then been installed anyway!

Yeah, even I find Paul Ryan more tolerable than Mike Pence. Ideally, we'd find a way to try him too though for Crimes Against Humanity and deprivation of human rights.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies