Public/Campaign Offices of KoopaDaQuick - A new day in Frémont (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 03:58:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public/Campaign Offices of KoopaDaQuick - A new day in Frémont (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Public/Campaign Offices of KoopaDaQuick - A new day in Frémont  (Read 5363 times)
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

« on: March 06, 2020, 09:08:32 AM »
« edited: November 28, 2023, 09:21:19 AM by KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸 »

Koopa D. Quick
Proudly serving Atlasians since 2018

Welcome to the offices of Koopa D. Quick. Make yourself at home.

History of Residence
January 2017 - September 2020: Waterloo, Iowa, Frémont
September 2020 - May 2021: Springdale, Arkansas, Southern Region
May 2021 - March 2022: Cedar Falls, Iowa, Frémont
March 2022 - August 2023: East Providence, Rhode Island, Lincoln
August 2023 - Present: Cedar Falls, Iowa, Frémont

Axne portrait courtesy of Wikimedia Commons. Frémont seal created by Harry S Truman. Atlasian seal created by SimFan34. Iowa seal in the public domain, originally published in William Dwight Whitney's The Century Dictionary: An Encyclopedic Lexicon of the English Language (New York, NY: The Century Co., 1911).
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2020, 08:30:00 AM »

Regarding Our Next Senate Election
Denver Office - 9 March 2020

This upcoming April, Frémont will hold another election to elect someone to represent our region in the Atlasian Senate. I have heavily considered running for this office, however, due to my best interests in serving in and presiding over our region's legislature, I have decided that, unless nobody else runs, I am not running for Senate in April to occupy the seat of Retiring Sen. Devout Centrist. This is far from saying that I'm never running for Senate. I might run in June, August, or some other time. However, it's not going to be April 2020 when I run for Senate. I plan on serving in parliament until at least the end of this session, and then maybe either stay put in parliament, or move on to higher office, such as first minister, representative, or yes, even senator.

However, I strongly encourage as many Frémonters as possible to run for office next month. If there's anything that our region's February elections taught me, it's that we need more competition. I love Truman and Scott to death, but you have to be honest, competition is what makes democracy good. I don't care about your political beliefs, I encourage all Frémonters to run for something this upcoming midterm.

Dave bless Frémont, and Dave bless Atlasia.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2020, 09:44:24 PM »

Just designed a road sign to greet our Lincolnite and Southern friends when they enter our great region.

KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2020, 11:27:37 PM »
« Edited: August 20, 2020, 07:06:45 PM by KoopaDaQuick »

gaming
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2020, 08:47:43 PM »

I'm too lazy to format this post like my other office posts, but I'm just gonna say right now that I'm resigning from the position as parliament speaker. I know I should've done it a while ago, but like, guess I now know that I'm too incompetent to fully execute the job at this time. Tongue
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2020, 10:30:09 PM »

Neither confirming nor denying a potential Senate run. I'll provide information regarding the matter in the future.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2020, 07:07:17 PM »
« Edited: August 20, 2020, 07:13:59 PM by KoopaDaQuick »

Let's go back to Denver!
Waterloo Office - 20 August 2020

Good morning, Vietna...I mean Frémont! Actually, it's not morning either. Well, it's always morning somewhere, I guess. Is it actually morning in Vietnam right now? Eh, to hell with it anyways.

Anyways, it's good to be back in the horse race! I don't have too much to say here, but I just wanna wish OBD, Scott, PSOL, and DeadPrez the best of luck over the course of this next weekend. To all other Frémonters, I would love to see a high preference from you! From protecting the rights of language minorities with the 11th amendment to the Frémont constitution (FT 14.07), to protecting the rights of organ donors (FT 14.23), my parliamentary career has been focused on helping many different kinds of Frémonter: from Minnesota to Alaska to Guam, and to every state in between. I don't work for any special interests, nor do I work for the bidding of my parties. My goal is to vote on the basis of what my gut thinks will help the most people in the Commonwealth. If you like putting principle over party, putting love over hate, putting civil debate in government over heavy screeching in #atlasia on the Lokcord, vote for me in this weekend's election! Truman's official voting booth can be accessed by clicking here. Let's go back to Denver!

KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2020, 11:53:46 PM »

Thank you all! Now, let's dominate the ballot box and kick down the doors to the parliament! Let's see some 1s next to my name!!!
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2020, 11:00:02 PM »

Fmr. Speaker Koopa on a live Zoom call, announcing her concession.

The Atlasian people voted. According to what I've heard, we lost our bid to a seat in parliament. However, that doesn’t mean that we have nowhere to go. In fact, our parliament, while still being Koopa-less, still shines brighter than a car out the carwash.

While I won’t be there in Denver, Oregon Blue Dog will be. I honestly couldn’t have asked for a better successor as Speaker of the Parliament. He carried out his duties to the best of his ability. What OBD stands for is the definition of what makes young, fresh Atlasian politicians so ripe for the future. His style of presiding is not much like any other person I’ve seen before him. He’s said that he’s not gonna be speaker again, but I know he’ll still be the great character he is.

While I won’t be there in Denver, Scott will be. A Senator, a First Minister, and lots of other things, Scott is a man who knows the ins and outs of Frémont’s parliamentary procedures. His character, his charisma, there’s not really anything to hate about the gentleman. He’s got the experience under his belt, and I have nothing but optimism for his performance in the next session.

While I won’t be there in Denver, PSOL will be. PSOL does a really good job of orating his true feelings to the world. A champion to labor rights, he isn’t shy to speak his mind. I remember the 14th session back when we were together. It was fun. He was an author of many great pieces of legislation. His voice was missed when he left, although I anticipate that his return will be heard loud and clear in the 17th session.

While I won’t be there in Denver, DeadPrez will be. Out of all 4 of the people who I shared ballot space with, DeadPrez is honestly the one I know the least about. However, in every healthy democratic legislature, there is always an opposition. To let Frémont slip into a Labor-Green echo chamber helps nobody make this region a better place for all of God’s children to live. In AustralianSwingVoter’s absence, I hope DeadPrez does a good job of making sure that nobody goes off unchecked.

Oh, and how could I forget about Truman? Truman, Truman, Truman. For young Frémont politicians are young children riding a bike for the first time, and Truman is like their father holding them and making sure that they don’t fall and scrape their knees. Frémont would be a dark, dark, place without him. Frémont has always required people with backbone to help compete with Lincoln and Dixie, and I do not know any Atlasian with more backbone than Truman. In the 17th session, I predict that Harry will continue to be a lodestar to help guide the other four to a prosperous future.

Thank you Frémont, this has been an amazing election, and I cannot wait for the next chance I get to serve the greatest region in Atlasia. Thank you all, and Dave bless Frémont, for the truth continues to march on for time immemorial!
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2020, 09:01:24 PM »

decided to spruce things up a little bit in here

yeehaw
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2020, 09:24:33 PM »
« Edited: October 03, 2020, 07:49:08 PM by KoopaDaQuick »

We've only just begun.

Dear Southerners, I kindly ask for your vote in October. Following TimTurner's ascension to the governorship, I was appointed to fill his seat in the Chamber. Instead of filling the role of a caretaker, I've decided to get work done. So far, in less than a month of my delegateship, I've banned the distribution of coupons and similar instruments for nicotine products, helped to make the workweek more flexible for Southern government employees, and I've also yet to miss a final vote.

If elected to a full term in the Chamber, I promise to not let the momentum stop. I'm going to keep authoring legislation, I'm going to keep my activity levels high, and I promise to do everything I can in order to keep Nashville in tip-top shape.

It's been an honor to serve Arkansas and the region at-large, but you've got another thing coming if you think I'm gonna stop here. Keep the Koopmentum strong, elect Koopa this October!

endrosmitns
President Pericles (Labor - Minnesota)
Fmr. Councillor Ishan (Liberal - Pennsylvania)
Fmr. Vice President J.K. Sestak (Retired Crank - Montana)
Delagate weatherboy1102 (Democratic Alliance - South Carolina)
Chamber Speaker tmthforu94 (Democratic Alliance - Kansas)

Frémont Speaker Oregon Blue Dog (Labor - Oregon)
Delegate thumb21 (Labor - Wales)
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2020, 09:11:52 PM »

In the not-too-distant future
October 2020
There was a user named Koopa
Not too different from you or me

She worked representing Arkansas,
Just another gal upholding the law,
She ran with Peebs in the presidential race,
But the righties didn't like her so they shot 'em into space!

"They’ll hold some campaign rallies!
It’ll be a great big grind! (la la la)
They'll have to sit and perform them all
And we'll monitor their minds!" (la la la)”

Now keep in mind the voters can't control
When the campaign begins or ends (la la la),
They’ll try to keep their sanity
with the help of their cisgender friends!

Cisbot Roll Call (alright let's go)
MB! (our next president)
Dave Leip! (why did you make this god awful forum)
HCP! (law and justice never died, it only evolved)
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaze! (absolute king)

If you're wondering how they eat and breathe
And other science facts (la la la),
Then repeat to yourself, "We all really need
A big freaking cis tax!"
On Mystery Science Queer-ater 2020!

henlo welcome to my presidential campaign here is what is gona happen

1. the people elect me
2. i initiate the cis tax (duh)
3. i give mb the presidency cuz he's pog

that's it, that's the whole campaign, write my name in later this month. or don't idk, it's a free country. enjoy this logo i made for a previous attempt at a koopa/peebs ticket that i didn't end up doing lol

KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2020, 03:54:19 PM »

NPC Campaign Statement
Springdale Office - 16 October 2020

Quick update regarding the NPC elections. Due to a very bad thumb cut IRL, I will be campaigning less as all of my Atlas activity for the next week or two will be done using one hand. My activity in the CoD will remain uninterrupted, although I will slow down when it comes to the less important matters, such as NPC elections. Please note that I will not stop my NPC campaigning, it will only slow down.

As far as my actual injury is concerned, I'm in good spirits. I expect to recover within a week or two. Don't worry, I'm gonna be fine, any potential "get well soon" wishes are appreciated, but I'm honestly fine aside from mild pain from my left hand. I just need to take anti-biotics and painkillers while going easy on my thumb, that's all

Good luck to my party's local candidates, good luck to the NPC teams of other parties, good luck to my CoD opponents, and Dave bless Atlasia! Smiley
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2020, 10:17:26 AM »

Hello, thank you for electing me as Speaker of the CoD.

Due to IRL election hype, I will take a LOA for 24 hours starting right now. My first 20th chamber bill threads will start tomorrow.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2020, 11:48:40 PM »

Regarding NPC elections, sorry if Peace's showing has been weak this month. I've been low energy™ this month due to both IRL and in-game factors. I've been putting most of my Atlasia-related effort into the Chamber and making sure it's running smoothly. Hopefully December will be a hell of a lot different.

In unrelated news, my formal announcement speech for Senate this month will happen some time this weekend. Stay tuned!
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2020, 06:59:13 PM »
« Edited: December 03, 2020, 04:45:00 PM by KoopaDaQuick »

Bring it on, Nyman.

[The following is the transcript for a announcement video sent via YouTube and Twitter. The scene displays Delegate Koopa D. Quick in front of a bookshelf at her home in Springdale, Arkansas.]

Hello. I'm Koopa D. Quick. I have been proud to have served the people of Arkansas as well as all the other folks across the rest of the region. I have worked hand-in-hand with my fellow delegates of all kinds parties: Labor, the Federalists, and Democratic Alliance. I have reached out to find common sense solutions to our region's problems. Ever since I joined this legislature, I have been a champion for activity, a voice for the voiceless, and an advocate for what's right. Increased funding for local community colleges. Reforming the way Southerners elect who represents them in local legislatures. Banning nicotine dispensaries from providing discounts on tobacco products. I've only been in this legislature for a couple months, but I already have a proven track record of activity, action, and achievement.

The Senate has recently been lacking new ideas recently. Well, believe me when I say we'll shake it up. This isn't a Labor problem or a Federalist problem, but it is a problem nonetheless. I'll do everything in my power to put Southern values first. That isn't an empty promise, that's a guarantee. Make sure to put a nice fat "1" next to my name in the Senate election on December 11. Even if you don't vote for me or put me as your first preference, I'd be honored to fight for you. Dave bless Atlasia!

endrosmitns
S019 (Labor - New Jersey)
Oregon Blue Dog (Labor - Oregon)

Peebs (Peace - North Carolina)
FalterinArc (Labor - Washington)
Ishan (Liberal - Pennsylvania)
Tack50 (Labor - Maine)
Jtsmd2 (Labor - Alabama)
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2020, 07:05:51 PM »

Thank you very much!

Merci beaucoup ! Smiley

Thanks, non-cis sis!

KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2020, 07:11:19 PM »

Thanks, good luck in the House race!
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2020, 09:37:22 AM »

Thank you both very much!
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2020, 11:36:48 PM »

Two announcements.

1. Congrats on beating me, Yankee! Good luck on having a successful and active 4 more months in Nyman.

2. I hereby grant DTC the powers of the Speakership for the next two days or so. A little burnt out, although I'm still able to do debate and all that fun jazz. Will assume my duties again on Friday.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2021, 11:39:08 PM »

bumping this to announce that:

1. all three flags above my head have been updated
2. i've updated the information to reflect my recent move to back to iowa
3. i'm running for house senate for a national seat (gosh that's so awkward to say)

speaking of which

I'm running for Senate! I'm running on the half-term nationwide ballot, so that means that everyone reading this (who is legally allowed to vote) has the potential to give me that sweet sweet "1" next to my name. Because we're doing a national campaign, you have absolutely ZERO excuse to not first pref me this month. So do that. If you don't, I will use my super secret hacking skillz to track you down and show up within 20 minutes to make sure you...change your mind. Trust me, my dad works for Microsoft.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2021, 05:31:14 PM »

Very disturbing logo. That Q better not stand for anything, unless it's for "Qool Q-cumber".

Endorsed.

"Q" is the name of my new political movement, it's an excerpt from my initials. All of my base supports Q. I even have a name for my supporters who aren't publicly showing their support at the moment, I like to call them "Q Anonymous" or "QAnon" for short.

We are Q.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2021, 01:48:28 AM »

what's up, fellow kids? i'm mostly done drafting a bill enacting a myriad of regulations protecting prison inmates and ensuring they are treaten humanely. this includes:

- mandatory air conditioning services for inmates
- a minimum wage for labor in atlasian prisons
- free, uninterrupted, hour-long daily calls with a friend or family member
- and more!

it's called TIPHA (the treating incarcerated persons humanely act, pronounced TIE-fuh) and while i want a few parts to be revised by my senate colleagues upon introduction, it currently has a word count of almost 900. vote koopa for senate on your nationwide ballot if you want more prison reform + good bills for the first session of our new unicameral legislature

also, thanks for the endorsements, you all are kick-ass
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2021, 12:13:28 AM »

vote koopa or else you'll highly regret it
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2021, 12:27:14 AM »

thanky ou for Voting koopa. the revolution will be postponed until the next time i accidentally invalidate my regional ballot
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies