Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 11:12:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador  (Read 22501 times)
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« on: May 15, 2017, 05:22:39 PM »

Bad. He's idiotic for doing this. However, Hillary Clinton had similar problems, okay? The 2016 election was not a good election.

Bronz, why must every single one of your posts be qualified with some sort of whataboutery? What does Hillary have to do with any of this? The election is over. Nobody gets to defend anything Trump does with "However, Hillary..." anymore.

Let's go to the source for his thoughts on revealing classified info:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

And Speaker Ryan:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

A generic "tweets from Trump's past" thread could be fun.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 05:35:25 PM »

It's sad. The 2016 election was just sad.

I don't often agree with you, but I do on this one.  If it was an NFL game, it would be the Browns vs the 49ers.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 05:46:51 PM »

The only good thing about this is watching R's spin in circles trying to defend him.

If we survive the Trump era, there a whole lot of people who should never be taking seriously ever again.

"If we survive".... really? It's stuff like this that is why so many people don't take seriously some of you guys. It's one thing to oppose trump and his worldview and policies, it's another thing to delude yourselves into thinking the world will be on fire and we're all going to die because of one man. It's paranoia and frankly unhealthy. That's schizophrenia.

I don't think I've seen a Presidential election yet (and that goes back to 1964, although I didn't start following politics seriously until '68) where the losing side didn't predict the imminent demise of the Republic.  Remember all those on the right who were convinced that if Obama won in 2008, that would be the last election?  And that if he was re-elected in 2012, that one would be the last?

However, I'll grant that Trump, due to his general lack of competence and experience, has a greater likelihood of destabilizing the world than any of his predecessors in recent decades.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 08:01:29 PM »

Tomorrow's NY Daily News front page: https://twitter.com/NYDailyNews
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies