Classic Conservative wants to run your life! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:23:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Classic Conservative wants to run your life! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Classic Conservative wants to run your life!  (Read 3455 times)
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« on: March 06, 2017, 07:02:59 PM »

Do you really believe it's the Government's role to attempt to influence elections abroad? I support a decent amount of your platform, but this is a bit troubling, to say the least.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 07:54:01 PM »
« Edited: March 06, 2017, 08:16:21 PM by Ted Bessell, Bass God of the West »

Do you really believe it's the Government's role to attempt to influence elections abroad? I support a decent amount of your platform, but this is a bit troubling, to say the least.

Really? "Support conservative parties across the globe" is the one thing here you have an issue with?

As anyone who knows my political positions can tell you, I take issue with a lot of what's being said here. But, for one thing, they are often some unsavory people (as Truman mentioned), and y'all were too busy bickering about the bathroom plank to point out something that is pretty upsetting. Tongue

EDIT: "A decent amount of the platform" was a poorly written phrase, typed on the mobile phone of a guy who's operating on about four hours of sleep, referring to more... normal things that I know Classic to support from other conversations
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 12:13:55 AM »

I would compare it to showing up for a big job interview in baggy, ripped jeans and a white tank top. You can be smart and qualified for the position (and most of these folks are decently so, or at least more than they often let on in public) but what you're putting out for the interviewer/voters is unprofessional clothing/trolling. And, consequently, you kind of sell yourself short.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies