Do Hillary voters drink better beer than Trump voters? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 08:09:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Do Hillary voters drink better beer than Trump voters? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do Hillary voters drink better beer than Trump voters?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 27

Author Topic: Do Hillary voters drink better beer than Trump voters?  (Read 2939 times)
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« on: March 14, 2017, 10:18:25 PM »

People who want every single aspect of their life, including their living arrangements, taste in aesthetics, music, TV and film preferences and food drink and drink preferences to reflect their political slant in some way.

Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 11:43:39 PM »

BRTD is seriously a fascinating study in the possibilities of liberal totalitarianism. Don't play with fire, folks, or this could be an entire country someday. I dread to think of what the redshirts would do to countless communities such as mine when they ravage the countryside in a few years.

Don't worry. BRTD will be shocked when he tries to assemble an army of red shirts when 90% of Generation Z are standing against him on the side of the brown shirts ready to kick some commie ass for the greatness of preserving white America.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 11:51:55 PM »

BRTD is seriously a fascinating study in the possibilities of liberal totalitarianism. Don't play with fire, folks, or this could be an entire country someday. I dread to think of what the redshirts would do to countless communities such as mine when they ravage the countryside in a few years.

Don't worry. BRTD will be shocked when he tries to assemble an army of red shirts when 90% of Generation Z are standing against him on the side of the brown shirts ready to kick some commie ass for the greatness of preserving white America.

Don't quote yourself in your signature.

Is that against the rules?
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 11:56:05 PM »

LOL dumbass. Have you read anything I've said about communists in the past year?

I would be delighted in reading your thoughts on communism.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies