Office of Harry S Truman (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 12:20:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Harry S Truman (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Harry S Truman  (Read 12713 times)
Pedocon Theory is not a theory
CalamityBlue

Political Matrix
E: -7.94, S: -8.61

P

« on: January 24, 2022, 01:22:46 AM »

dear first minster trumman,

i am a 5 year old orphan living in the south and every morning "governor" loserville thunder personally beats up a small child to get their lunch money because the government is insolvent  as a result of debts incurred in service of conducting elections fraud. the federalists continue to bleed our people dry.

every afternoon, loserville thunder personally raises taxes to aburd levels so that he can fund his extravagant lunches at the federalist society, on the taxpayer dime.

every evening, loserville thunder barges into a random family's home and steals their dinner just to throw it out and expound on the merits of personal responsibility.

please esteemed and gracious first minister truman, i beseech you to take us in your magnanimous arms and free the south from the tyranny of "governor" loservillethunder.

p.s. if you do not hear back assume I have been persecuted and incarcerated or worse for my political views by the thunder government. let that steel your heart against the overlords of the south.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies