Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 10:46:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower.  (Read 27969 times)
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« on: March 05, 2017, 05:30:43 AM »

LOL, as already pointed out, he just tries to (but fails) distract from the fact that his so-called administration is in deep trouble. But it won't work.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 03:12:47 PM »

What. a. disgrace. Every. single. day. I hope the investigations on Russia and Drumpf’s conflicts of interest move on quickly to find grounds for impeachment. Let Pence take over. As much as I disagree on his positions, he knows how to handle the presidency and does not question our democracy.

America’s first orange president is in no regard up to the job. Instead of working on behalf of us, the citizens, he’s tweeting about Schwarzenegger’s ratings like a five-year old schoolyard bully and making all sorts of crap up (Obama wiretapped me, election was rigged, Sweden was attacked, media doesn’t report on attacks, courts are rigged, I’m the most successful prez in first four weeks (LOL!), most attendees on inauguration etc. (have I forgotten something since Jan. 20?)).
The faker-in-chief should focus on real problems like climate change (oh sorry for mentioning, it doesn’t exist, I forgot), income inequality (but I guess it will trickle down, just like under Reagan), restoring our relation with Mexico instead of building a stupid wall (sorry, forgot that Mexicans are ripping us really big league. On trade and at the border, they laugh at us, at our stupidity), improve our health care (I assume everything is just fine by repealing Obamacare and a “phenomenal plan”) or a nuclear disarm treaty (forgot that everything will just be fine when we increase our nuclear arsenal. We have to, since the current one doesn’t even work (according to Drumpf, announcement speech-June 16, 2015)). Not to mention answering questions on Russia (but I suppose that’s all fake news made up by the dishonest and corrupt media). I seriously question: How low have we gone with this president? Bad (or sick) guy! Sad!

Nice rant. I agree with you!

Agreed. But impeachment is wishful thinking. At least as of now. I don't like to say it, but it is.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies