I ask you for help (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:07:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I ask you for help (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I ask you for help  (Read 14403 times)
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« on: March 21, 2022, 02:28:33 PM »

I want to say that I am fine. And thanks to all of you for your kind words

I'm relieved to read this. Stay safe, Andriy, and let us know if you need anything (at least something that's within our power).
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2022, 03:37:37 AM »

I came back again. I was slightly injured a few days ago. When my team and I were documenting crimes in northeastern Ukraine, about 40 to 50 kilometers from the front line, rockets fell nearby, and shrapnel wounded my leg. So now, while I am being treated, I will be able to write more often on the forum.

Take care, my friend. I hope this nightmare is going to end soon and leads to a total failure for that thug in the Kremlin.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2022, 02:24:48 PM »

Glad to read from you, Andriy! Keep the faith, Ukraine is ultimately going to win and Putin is going to lose.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2023, 06:35:59 AM »

andjey,
Give us an update on your work.
Are you doing OK?
How is the rest of your team that helps in the work you are all doing?
Hope all is fine.

Hello, I will give a long answer later when/if I have more time and inspiration for it. For now, briefly: my team and I continue to work on the documentation of Russian war crimes. We are gradually making progress on this, and I am sure that one day all those Russian military personnel who committed war crimes and the Russian leadership who gave orders to commit war crimes will be brought to justice

You work as a prosecuter or something like that? Certainly great to read from you again, I hope you're fine given the circumstances.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2023, 03:09:19 PM »

Has anybody recently heard of Andriy? I saw that he logged in today and changed his display name. Andriy, I hope you're alright. I think I'm speaking for everyone here to wish you and your family well.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2023, 02:20:15 PM »

I inadvertently opened this topic not long ago. I was a bit concerned when I saw that date of the last post. I'm a lot more concerned now that other people have realized it as well. I also don't know when he changed his username to that emoji. I do truly hope all is well and things have just been very hectic.

Do we know what part of Ukraine he's from (or does that even matter)? If his user profile is accurate, I'm even more concerned.

I believe he changed the display name in late February, when he logged in the last time. Last post is from January though.

I'm really worried and hope Andriy is alright. Possibly he's got bigger issues than posting here or even giving an update, though would still be good to know he's safe.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies