Is Nevada really still a swing state? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 01:48:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Is Nevada really still a swing state? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is Nevada really still a swing state?
No (Sane, Normal)

Yes (Connecticut State Could Be The Swing State)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Is Nevada really still a swing state?  (Read 2094 times)
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« on: June 02, 2016, 04:33:04 PM »

Honestly, no, Nevada during Presidential election turnout is bordering on safe Democratic. With midterm turnout, though, it's really competitive, even lean Republican, which is really something the state Democratic party (which sucks) needs to work on - getting out its voters.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 07:55:06 PM »

Honestly, no, Nevada during Presidential election turnout is bordering on safe Democratic. With midterm turnout, though, it's really competitive, even lean Republican, which is really something the state Democratic party (which sucks) needs to work on - getting out its voters.

Well, I was convinced back in 2012 (a presidential year after all) that Shelley Berkley is going to win because of a turnout as well as polls understating the support for a Democratic candidates (Reid's 2010 margin of victory was higher than what most polls predicted).

I actually thought she would win too thanks to Obama's coattails, but I wasn't surprised when she lost. She wasn't a great candidate. She lost by what, 1%? Ross Miller would've won.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies