The People's White House: Duke Administration (On my Farewell) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 06:28:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The People's White House: Duke Administration (On my Farewell) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The People's White House: Duke Administration (On my Farewell)  (Read 18206 times)
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« on: January 13, 2014, 03:21:09 PM »

What could you offer the Cultural Marxist Party in exchange for an endorsement?
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 05:08:59 PM »

I am the President. I can offer money, crony positions, pardons for imprisoned criminals, special appointments, etc. It depends on what you want from me and what you can promise me in return.

I'd be most interested in the money. Can you give provide me a ballpark figure as to how much each coerced convinced voter is worth to you?
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 05:27:06 PM »

I am the President. I can offer money, crony positions, pardons for imprisoned criminals, special appointments, etc. It depends on what you want from me and what you can promise me in return.

I'd be most interested in the money. Can you give provide me a ballpark figure as to how much each coerced convinced voter is worth to you?

I'll be honest with you, Franzl. My White House has been under fire from all sides. The scene is as bloody as Gettysburg and more volatile than the Vietnam War. But through this travesty has come some good. My campaign's ability to launder moneyfund raising has never been stronger. The People have taken to the street, marching for liberty and justice for Their Voice in the White House. We have all seen the news. There is unrest, but the night is darkest before the dawn. With your help, their nerves may be calmed.

I am willing to offer you upwards of $5,000 per vote that you are able to deliver to my campaign. Many will argue that this is illegal - and it is - but thankfully I am President and above the law. I hope you will consider this offer. If there is one thing I still can do, it is outspend my opponents, even if I go down in flames.

Alright then, let's get to work doing what we do best, respectively. You get the money laundering going, and my team and I will start the threatening and the bribing.

I'm convinced everyone will profit from this business arrangement.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 07:02:42 PM »

What a great day for The People!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies