The Majority Of Republicans Think Colleges Are Bad For The U.S., Poll Shows (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:31:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The Majority Of Republicans Think Colleges Are Bad For The U.S., Poll Shows (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Are colleges good for bad for the US?
Good (D/lean D)

Good (R/lean R)

Bad (D/lean D)

Bad (R/lean R)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 108

Author Topic: The Majority Of Republicans Think Colleges Are Bad For The U.S., Poll Shows  (Read 9121 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: July 12, 2017, 01:46:26 PM »

I'm sure they do. Most people find out in college that America is a white supremacist patriarchal society designed to cater to the rich and demonize the poor and the non-white.

America is clearly  less racist than Europe, and this is exactly why I thonk activist and victimhood majors are terrible.

Um.... America is still racist. Discussing the fact that the prison system is a for profit industry that encourages the criminalization of blacks and Latinos is not victimhood. It's the truth. Sorry discussing the brutal truth about this country hurts white, Conservative snowflakes who think the only victimized group in the country are white Christians and gun owners.

Yah no

I don't think there are any victim groups in this country and anyone who claims to be one is dumb . The justice system is not  racist, it's just that in the 1970s-early 1990s you had a Massive Crime Wave in the country which led to tough on crime laws in the late 80s and in the 1990s.

Every country is racist in someway and America is probably one of the LEAST racist countries right now .

Crime has been in secular decline in the last 50 years. Its not that America is even particularly that racist but racism causes more problems in a country where the majority is 65% the populatuon rather than 85% the population.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 06:23:29 PM »

LOGIC:
Perverts could use the trans-gendered stuff to hurt people's safety in bathrooms.

Nice job using fear of something that pretty much never happens to justify your position.

LOGIC:
Guy points gun at cop, cop blows his head off

EMOTION:
IT WAS RACIST! TERRIBLE POLICE STATE.

You think that is what people are mad about? I guess you should be excused from that, since you have probably never been in a situation to actually understand what minorities go through when dealing with the criminal justice system. You've been sheltered from that. In that respect, your opinion here is worthless. You guys can keep fighting it, but the way things are going make it more likely than not that big changes are made at some point.

Just go away already. Haven't you done enough trolling and mindless ranting for today?

I mean, it is logic. Just logic that is based on undeveloped premises or simply the wrong premises. Its like Walter trying to find a literal connection between the Dude's rug getting pissed on and Vietnam.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 07:41:05 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

This generalization of the issue just isn't true.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 05:47:35 PM »

33% of Republicans support labor unions? That's incredibly surprising, I thought that number would be somewhere around 5%.
White working class. Smiley

Do you?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2017, 09:09:44 PM »

33% of Republicans support labor unions? That's incredibly surprising, I thought that number would be somewhere around 5%.
White working class. Smiley

Do you?
Of course. I'm not a monster.

So you think thatcher and Walker are monsters
Duh...
What do you consider "supporting unions"?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies