Why Gingrich is Bad (and Romney is Awesome): A Politico Megathread Spectacular (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:43:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Why Gingrich is Bad (and Romney is Awesome): A Politico Megathread Spectacular (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which is the most absurd objective proposed by Newt Gingrich?
Putting mirrors in outerspace to light highways

Colonizing the moon for resources such as moon rocks

Repealing child labor laws so children can spend time in school being janitors rather than learning

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 81

Author Topic: Why Gingrich is Bad (and Romney is Awesome): A Politico Megathread Spectacular  (Read 40615 times)
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« on: December 02, 2011, 03:38:17 PM »

This is what happens when you have a few beers before getting on here. I apologize, folks. I stepped a bit too far with this one.

I applaud you for your honesty, and your general coherence in your post. After "a few beers", most just say "fay GINGRIC?J destoued the nattiooon".
Never happened to me.

The only way you noticed the couple of times I've posted on here really, really, really drunk, is because there's always a post or two somewhere in there admitting to the fact in a non sequitur.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 05:31:07 PM »

None of them have any values, other than a desire for power. They're all dead-eyed sociopaths who'd murder their own grandparents if it meant an easier path to the top.
Don't you think at least some of them have actually done so already? Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies