Would the Update thread be better if Inks stopped posting in it? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 06:18:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Would the Update thread be better if Inks stopped posting in it? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Would the Update thread be better if Inks stopped posting in it?
Yes (D)

No (D)

Yes (R)

No (R)

Yes (I/O)

No (I/O)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 39

Author Topic: Would the Update thread be better if Inks stopped posting in it?  (Read 3551 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: April 14, 2013, 01:37:32 PM »

Irrespective of what might be better, what would be best is if nobody but Bushie posted in "that" thread. It should be a monologue. It sort of is now actually, inasmuch as the chatter seems about as meaningful to Bushie as a tree falling in the forest which no one is around to hear or see. 
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 01:11:01 PM »

This isn't going very well is it?  Sad

I will state, again, one of the reasons why I admire BRTD; I don't care what they say. He is able to take all the slings and arrows thrown his way (probably more than any other poster these days bar none, now that JJ has ceased being viewed as an easy target to abuse - and JJ by the way, has shown outstanding dignity and sangfroid too from the day I first joined you here), with dignity, and often good humor. And you know what? We would all be happier if BRTD's (and JJ's) example were more often followed around here. Really.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 11:42:23 AM »

Also didn't Fuzzy get reinstated by e-mailing Dave recently?

Yes, he did.  But he hasn't responded to emails about moderators, or adding or subtracting moderators in ages.  We were only able to get Torie added as a mod to Individual Politics by threadjacking a thread that Dave was reading.  And that was about six months after the initial request was made to him.

Ha ha, hours after I typed this, Dave responded to our request to give Mikado some help on FC/OT moderation.  Wink

Yes, The Help, is how I would define it.  Tongue

I consider your definition wholly accurate actually, Grumps.  The proper Mod mentality in my mind should be to serve the collective YOU, and not the other way around. Yes, we are your servants.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies