Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:36:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador  (Read 22476 times)
I Won - Get Over It
« on: May 15, 2017, 04:22:37 PM »

Putin's masterplan was to get highly classified information about... ISIS!
I Won - Get Over It
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 04:45:14 PM »

Trump is fulling his campaign promises.

1) Cooperate with Russia (ISIS)
2) Shake up the way USA:s diplomacy works.

I think it was intentionally, but I agree that there is (to put it mildly) nonzero probability that Trump did because of impulse, arrogance & not caring.
But we'll probably know it soon.
I Won - Get Over It
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 05:16:37 PM »

Spare thoughts and prayers for whatever hero in an unnamed city in the Middle East alerted our allies to the ISIS threat using laptops on planes.

Their bravery prevented a terrorist attack and the deaths of hundreds of people, if not thousands.

Now, thanks to Trump, their cover is blown and they're likely to be killed. Others will see what happened and we won't get the warning next time of a threat like this. Other countries will not share information with us.

"But I don't think he should be impeached for this." Think about that.

He shared with Russians, not with ISIS.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Trump is safe.
I Won - Get Over It
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 05:49:55 PM »

I Won - Get Over It
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 06:10:53 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
I Won - Get Over It
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2017, 06:20:15 PM »

McMaster was literally praised by Reps and Dems when Trump chose him Roll Eyes
I Won - Get Over It
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2017, 06:27:13 PM »

It's not just the Washington post which has reported on and confirmed this story. Get your head out of your ass.

Yes, I do believe that people associated with this garbage administration including McMaster are willing to jeopardize their public image in a vein attempt to stay in Trump's ear.

It is WaPo and BuzzFeed, no?

1 McMaster is patriot. No doubt.
2 Why he would do it if he thought that it would be that serious (and would result in impeaching Trump)?

It's a sad day for America, and a sad few years in American politics. That is all.

Delete your account. You are pathetic.
I Won - Get Over It
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2017, 06:34:14 PM »

It's not just the Washington post which has reported on and confirmed this story. Get your head out of your ass.

Yes, I do believe that people associated with this garbage administration including McMaster are willing to jeopardize their public image in a vein attempt to stay in Trump's ear.

It is WaPo and BuzzFeed, no?

1 McMaster is patriot. No doubt.
2 Why he would do it if he thought that it would be that serious (and would result in impeaching Trump)?

It's a sad day for America, and a sad few years in American politics. That is all.

Delete your account. You are pathetic.

New York Times has confirmed it as well.

Yes. You are right.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/15/us/politics/trump-russia-classified-information-isis.html
I Won - Get Over It
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2017, 06:37:58 PM »

By the way, why wouldn't we want to share intel with Russia about ISIS? Russia is one of the few nations that has actually bombed ISIS. I thought leftists were all about global cooperation?

you wouldn't want share classified intel from one of your allies, collected through some possible mole, which wasn't even shared with US allies at this point, with a strategic enemy, no. Smiley

According to the president of the USA, Russia is probably an ally (especially on bombing sh**t out of ISIS) Tongue
I Won - Get Over It
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2017, 07:12:04 PM »

Wow, what do you know? I want both of those things.

See... the problem is your party is preventing an independent prosecutor and just further enabling Trump by excusing everything he does

The party is preventing bad optics. Didn't Democrats try to prevent investigations of Hillary?

But it is probably too late now. The independent investigation (without leaking) is the best option right now for preventing "civil war"-polarisation.
I Won - Get Over It
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2017, 07:15:08 PM »

McMaster just gave the shortest briefing with no questions. Spewing complete BS.

Another respect civil servant's reputation down the tubs.

Another person "takes the sword" for the orange-haired clown.
But why ? !

I don't understand it.

Trump is toxic, no one rep is quite the same after working for him.

Because there is nothing but smoke? I could have explained it.
I Won - Get Over It
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2017, 07:25:15 PM »

If Hillary had won, and then all of these revelations started coming out of possible Russian collusion and her giving classified info (reportedly more info than even our allies have on the matter), then she would lose my support.  At some point, something has got to give with these people.

What allies are engaged in this thing (ISIS)? Besides Turkey and Saudi Arabia?
It is not like we are talking about Australia och UK here.
I Won - Get Over It
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2017, 07:30:15 PM »

CNN is saying it was a close "Middle East ally" who warned if this happened again, they would stop sharing intel.

All signs point to Israel.

trump's approval rating goes up among alt-rightists!

I kid, I kid.
LOL
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies