Putin "to stand in Parliamentary election" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 04:38:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Putin "to stand in Parliamentary election" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Putin "to stand in Parliamentary election"  (Read 3518 times)
ag
Atlas Icon

« on: October 06, 2007, 10:35:11 PM »

very good news for russian. Poutine make a fabulous job of "gaullisme" (restore state and social justice, and national independance for his country)

Why do you hate Russia so much?
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 10:40:36 PM »

very good news for russian. Poutine make a fabulous job of "gaullisme" (restore state and social justice, and national independance for his country)

Why do you hate Russia so much?

i have to laugh, here?

Laugh? No. Smile sadly, I guess.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 04:17:03 PM »
« Edited: October 08, 2007, 08:47:37 PM by ag »

Jens, i'm afraid you're wrong

world not goes to cooperation and globalization but tu the strike back of state-nations, as the exemples of malaisie, venezuela, bolivia, ecuador, russia, etc.

And our interest, in europe, is to have a strong russia for make OTAN get out of here (it's only my point of view)

There was once a great book called "French SSR". You might want to read it.

Anyway, my question stands: why do you so much hate and despise Malaysians, Venezuelans, Bolivians, Ecuadorans, Russians, etc. Why do you want them all to be miserable?
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 08:47:14 PM »

Jens, i'm afraid you're wrong

world not goes to cooperation and globalization but tu the strike back of state-nations, as the exemples of malaisie, venezuela, bolivia, ecuador, russia, etc.

And our interest, in europe, is to have a strong russia for make OTAN get out of here (it's only my point of view)

There was once a great book called "French SSR". You might want to read it.

Actually I can't find any reference to it, in English at least, anywhere. I would like to know what it is about though.

That's because I am an idiot. To confuse Vladimov w/ Gladilin is unpardonable - shame on my grey hair. Anyway, the author is Anatoly Gladilin - I am sure, you'd find it. It's called "French Soviet Sociallist Republic" - must have been translated.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies