Should Kamala make an effort to reach out to progressive media? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 07:56:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Should Kamala make an effort to reach out to progressive media? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should she?
Yes, it could dampen some of the opposition and maybe win her some fans

No, they won't support her anyway, therefore she should ignore them

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 36

Author Topic: Should Kamala make an effort to reach out to progressive media?  (Read 1955 times)
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« on: December 04, 2017, 11:05:39 PM »

Depends on what 'progressive media' it is.

If it's TYT, absolutely not. They've already painted her as "Black Hillary".
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 07:51:27 PM »

I think it’s funny that TYT has it in for her now, cenk said she was a great progressive ca summer 2016...

Not that strange when you note the fact that they're part of the "No one but Bernie" cult.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 10:58:48 PM »

Kamala should make an effort to progressive media, just ones with reputation such as MSNBC, not Bro outrage machines like TYT and Chapo Frat House.

So even though Cenk has been defensive of her and has told his audience to give the benefit of the doubt, she shouldn't have to face questions from a wing of the party? She shouldn't complain if she loses by a few thousand votes because of a Jill Stein candidate in 2020 then.

Since when is TYT a "wing of the party"? lol

Not TYT specifically, the wing they represent. I'm just using TYT as an example of the "Bernie or bust" media because they are the most popular.

"Bernie or Bust" people are by definition not a part of the Democratic Party.

That whole "movement" was overblown anyway, as expected. The vast majority of Bernie supporters voted for Hillary.

So since former DNC Chair Ed Rendell threatened to support an independent Mike Bloomberg run if Bernie got the nomination, he's not a part of the Democratic party?

Tbh anyone who pushed McGinty/Specter over Sestak is useless to the party anyway. Except maybe Obama.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 05:14:23 PM »

No because TYT are Russian trolls!(w/sarcastic voice)
Obviously she should. It would help her credibilitity a lot. If Manchin can go on TYT and defend his views, why not her?

TYT aren't Russian, but they are trolls.

I mean, I guess not all of their viewers are Bernie/Warren cultists, so maaaybe it's worth a shot? I think she's progresive enough to win a feeew of them over. Still have no idea what Manchin gained by doing the show.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies