If Thomas Jefferson ran today, would Democrats vote for him? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 01:32:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  If Thomas Jefferson ran today, would Democrats vote for him? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: If Jefferson ran today, would the Dems support him?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 36

Author Topic: If Thomas Jefferson ran today, would Democrats vote for him?  (Read 2480 times)
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
« on: December 31, 2004, 07:13:43 PM »

Thomas Jefferson announcing his candidacy:

My fellow Americans.  I am announcing that I, Thomas Jefferson, am running to be the next President of these United States.  My candidacy is based on the fact that I am Thomas ing Jefferson.  Who are you going to vote for against me?  John Kerry?  John ing Kerry?  Let's compare what the two of us have written.

John Kerry wrote a book about that silly foreign entanglement of yours in Vietnam.   Made a bunch of people lie abut what they had done and some other silly sh**t. 

I wrote the Declaration of Independence.  You hear that?  The ing Declaration of ing Independence.  Inalienable rights?  Me.  Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?  Me.

Who else you got?  George Bush?  That "W" ain't for Washington.  I wrote some of the most important documents of all time.  He reads "My Pet Goat" to kids.  Probably has trouble with the long words too.

Ralph Nader?  Let's get real people.  If I want my seatbelt improved I'll give Ralphie a call.

Cobb?  Next.

Badnarik?  He probably questions the constitutionality  of the Lousiana Purchase.

Peroutka?  All of this guys friends died in the las ttwo months or some sh**t.  You want to vote for him?  We'll probably all be struck down with the plague.

So, inconclusion, I call on all of you to vote for me, Thomas ing Jefferson.

And I want the "ing" put on the ballot.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies