Crazy Trump Tweets Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:32:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Crazy Trump Tweets Megathread (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14
Author Topic: Crazy Trump Tweets Megathread  (Read 110715 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2019, 11:11:24 AM »

In all the recent chaos, I missed this one:

Trump lashes out at former intel officials for criticism of Iran tweet
It wasn't immediately clear what criticism the president was referring to, as the officials had not issued public statements on Trump's tweet or his decision to release an image taken by U.S. forces of a damaged Iranian rocket facility. Trump has faced criticism from some Democrats for releasing the image due to its high resolution and concerns over whether it should have remained classified.

Like his "calls with China" this feud with "former intelligence officials" appears to exist only in Mr. Trump's head.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2019, 09:33:00 AM »

Good to see Mr. Trump is focusing on Hurricane Dorian.

(And Republicans? Trump is just a sick (in every sense of the word) old man, but you are never going to recover from enabling this.)
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2019, 10:05:29 AM »
« Edited: September 03, 2019, 06:33:33 PM by Ghost of Ruin »

The whole twitter rant:

The stable genius even misspelled the name.

He's also getting awfully free with that plural.  Using it is not new to Mr. Trump, but when it's used in response to Mayor Khan specifically criticizing Mr. Trump's golfing, it's looking a lot like the royal 'we'. (Which his Republican enablers are doubtless fine with, but is about as un-American as its possible to get.)
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2019, 10:33:14 AM »

I think he really does believe that tariffs are taxes Chinese businesses pay into the US treasury in order to do business here. I used to think he was tactically lying, but I've come around to thinking he's just that stupid, ignorant and self-deluded.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2019, 08:29:52 AM »

Mr. Trump's has been repeating the "94%" number like a broken record for months.

And while I'm always quick to think the worst of Republicans, even they don't like him that much. His current approval rating among Republicans, per Gallup, is 88%. And they don't seem to have ever liked him quite that much:
Trump claims higher job approval among Republicans than recent polls have found (August 23, 2019)
A Monmouth University poll released Thursday found 84 percent of Republicans approve of Trump’s job performance, while an AP-NORC poll found that 79 percent do. His highest recent approval mark among fellow Republicans was 88 percent in a Fox News poll of registered voters earlier this month.

Trump’s claim of 94 percent approval among Republicans is also higher than in a Zogby Analytics poll released earlier this month that Trump has touted. That firm, whose surveys do not rely on a random sample of U.S. voters and whose pre-election polls have often been inaccurate, put Trump’s approval rating among Republicans at 86 percent.

Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2019, 09:09:19 AM »

The most successful prez, ever, folks.

I didn't know there are multiple Trump Admins?

Of course there are. There's the fantasy one in Mr. Trump head which is amazing and super-successful, and then there's the actual one that constantly defecates all over itself and our nation.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2019, 09:34:18 AM »

Truly, this is the day Mr. Donald "Jenius" Trump because President of the Know Nothings.

(I'd wondered if maybe this was chance, or at the least not deliberate pursuit of corruption by Mr. Trump (i.e. maybe someone in the Air Force decided to curry favor without his knowledge), but the denial pretty much cements that in was involved in some fashion.)
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2019, 10:23:07 AM »

I am totally sure that internal polling of candidate who gets mad and threatens to fire people when he's wrong about the weather is extremely accurate.

(If Mr. Trump is still in the race a year from now, it could be very amusing as his campaign spends money and time in MN and NH because the candidate is convinced everything else is in the bag, due to his "great internal polling".)
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2019, 04:00:08 PM »

Every tweet is a confession.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #84 on: September 16, 2019, 07:25:44 AM »

Who does Mr. Trump think the President is? Alternatively, who is tweeting from Mr. Trump's Twitter account,  because he obviously isn't doing so himself? Or, perhaps mostly likely of all, Mr. Trump is nuttier than squirrel poop.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #85 on: September 16, 2019, 07:46:41 AM »

Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #86 on: September 16, 2019, 08:19:21 AM »

One more I missed over the weekend:

U.S. President Trump could meet with Iran's Rouhani at U.N. with no preconditions: Pompeo (Reuters, Tue Sep 10, 2019 / 4:29 PM EDT)
U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Tuesday that President Donald Trump could meet with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani at the upcoming United Nations meeting, with "no preconditions."

Pompeo made the comments at a news briefing to unveil new sanctions on groups including Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps.

"He is prepared to meet with no preconditions," Pompeo said when asked about the possibility of a meeting at the U.N. General Assembly later this month, echoing comments Trump made on Monday.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #87 on: September 17, 2019, 07:47:29 AM »

This seems kind of unhinged.
Yep. Donny is triggered 100%.

It's probably a side-effect of whatever drug cocktail he takes before his Hitler-esque rallies.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2019, 09:08:21 PM »

I'm sure this tweet coming out immediately after the news of Mr. Trump making promises to foreign leaders that his own Intelligence Inspector General finds cause for "urgent concern" is sheer chance.

Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2019, 05:36:43 PM »

"Our nuclear was getting very tired."

Technically a quote rather than a tweet, but I thought I'd put it here as its certainly crazy, but not quite worthy of its own thread (due to abomination fatigue with the wanna-be dictator) and not really evidence of his mental collapse (he's always been stupid and had vocabulary issues).

Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #90 on: September 24, 2019, 07:15:13 AM »

He's going to be really upset when she wins the Nobel Peace Prize.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #91 on: September 25, 2019, 07:24:48 AM »

I think President Snowflake is triggered.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #92 on: September 26, 2019, 09:20:10 AM »

THE DEMOCRATS ARE TRYING TO DESTROY THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND ALL THAT IT STANDS FOR.

Amen.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #93 on: September 26, 2019, 10:12:08 AM »

Since the person who plays the President of the United States retweeted this claim, it seems that perhaps a little clarification is needed.

Trump sons open Dubai golf course, praise U.S. ally (Reuters, Feb. 2017)

China grants more trademark approvals for Ivanka Trump firm - including voting machines (Reuters, Nov. 2018)

Qatar revamps investment strategy after Kushner building bailout (Reuters, Feb. 2019)

Trump Jr touts 'dream' Indonesia projects, denies any conflicts (Reuters, Aug. 2019)

(These aren't "new" deals as defined by the Trumps, and talks about future deals aren't technically "deals" either, again according to the Trumps. Because conducting ongoing international business worth billions (at least on paper) isn't "doing" them in Trumpspeak.)
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #94 on: September 27, 2019, 06:47:32 AM »

Deranged.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #95 on: September 27, 2019, 08:11:52 AM »

Deranged.

What does this even mean?

Other than telling us that Mr. Trump seems to mistakenly think an apostrophe is a hyphen, I'm not sure.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #96 on: September 27, 2019, 09:33:00 AM »

At least he's not calling for execution (yet):

How stupid is this dude? Schiff quoted from the transcript Mr. Trump ordered to be released???

Schiff made the mistake of summarizing Mr. Trump's version of Mr. Trump's conversation with President Zelensky at the start of the hearing yesterday, highlighting the mafia-like aspects of it. The Republican propaganda machine being what it is, that was swiftly transformed into "Rep. Schiff makes up conversation that never happened!"

Newsweek has a somewhat neutral take on it. (Most of the usual Republican mouthpieces are repeating their assigned propaganda verbatim, as usual.)
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #97 on: September 27, 2019, 10:44:33 AM »

So perfect that the White House immediately put it on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying ‘Beware of the Leopard'.

Whistleblower complaint says White House officials acted to 'lock down' record of Trump-Ukraine call
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #98 on: September 28, 2019, 07:40:34 AM »

Mr. Trump does not appear to realize he's re-tweeting a story from 2017.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2019, 03:11:41 PM »

The last hour is a stream of Happy President News.

I'm sure this represents an attempt at a strategy change from his handlers, but lets be clear what it really is: they took his phone away.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies