Is it intolerant to wish to feed the secular to lions? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 06:30:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Is it intolerant to wish to feed the secular to lions? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is it intolerant to wish to feed the secular to lions?
Yes(Religious)

No(Religious)

Yes(Secular)

No(Secular)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 39

Author Topic: Is it intolerant to wish to feed the secular to lions?  (Read 1235 times)
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -1.22

« on: October 15, 2005, 01:06:52 PM »

Yes, but only because the secular are tolerant - which of course they generally are, particularly compared to the religious.
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2005, 01:20:19 PM »

Yes, but only because the secular are tolerant - which of course they generally are, particularly compared to the religious.

And yet as a secular person, you display your complete intolerance for religious people.  Thus contradicting your post completely.

Tolerance must not be extended to the intolerant.
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2005, 04:22:52 PM »

And yet as a secular person, you display your complete intolerance for religious people.  Thus contradicting your post completely.

Then I shouldn't tolerate you, but I do anyways. The two polls seem to be showing that the religious are more tolerant of seculars than seculars are of them.

Not true, I tolerate Muslims and Christians; although I wish they would kill each other off.
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2005, 06:37:12 PM »

Then I shouldn't tolerate you, but I do anyways. The two polls seem to be showing that the religious are more tolerant of seculars than seculars are of them.

Not true, I tolerate Muslims and Christians; although I wish they would kill each other off.

Does the bolded statement not conflict with that? It certainly implied that you don't tolerate intolerants, and further it implied that religious people were intolerants. So then, do you tolerate them, even though you view them as intolerant, or do you view them as not intolerant?

I view them as more annoying than anything.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies