Biden couldn't remember when he was vice president or when his son died (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 11:18:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Biden couldn't remember when he was vice president or when his son died (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Biden couldn't remember when he was vice president or when his son died  (Read 2749 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« on: February 08, 2024, 05:18:40 PM »

Unfortunately for Republicans the general public doesn't read these sort of reports just like what happened with the Mueller Report. The only people reading this are ones who are terminally online.

With that said, I would vote for Joe Biden if he was dead. And that's not even my quote, that's from an an actual elected official who is much less liberal than me (and no, I'm not saying their name so you all can harass them).

But they do listen to what Fox News says

Fox News viewers is already the most staunchly Republican subgroup, even more than conservatives and registered Republicans.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2024, 05:32:14 PM »
« Edited: February 09, 2024, 04:53:36 AM by Landslide Lyndon »

Yeah, I was about to ask what on earth has Biden's memory to do with the facts of the case to be mentioned in an official report. This isn't supposed to be a "How I spent my vacation" essay.

Imagine Jack Smith mentioning in his indictments that Trump is a morbidly obese guy who guzzled down Cokes during his interviews or that there were times when his answers were completely incoherent rants.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2024, 02:39:42 AM »

It's so hard to tell what is real from what is scripted from the corrupt uniparty these days, but consider this possibility - Biden plays up the "demenza senile" to special counsel so he can get a sympathetic farewell, while the DNC installs Newsom/Whitmer/whomever to replace him without severe backlash or a real primary contest.

...On the other side, I think there is a real possibility DeSantis was set up as a tomato can (knowingly or unknowingly) for Trump to beat up on and look good in the primaries.

There's the theory that Bill Clinton talked Trump into running in 2016 to help Hillary but Trump accidentally won.

You're still mad over the Clintons? lol

He is a Trump voter now, so no surprise.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2024, 04:02:48 AM »

Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2024, 01:35:55 PM »

Trump is no better, he just presents it better. How many times has he forgotten things or mistaken names?

I do know that a senile Biden will not attempt to overthrow our government and install himself as dictator. That is all that matters to me in this election.

I understand, Dukey, but can you really live with real possibility of a President Kamala?

Hell, vote RFK instead!  Wink

It’s the same scenario though and it doesn’t matter so long as Trump isn’t allowed back into office. Harris as president is by far a better reality than having a man who has already tried to overthrow the government.

And voting for RFK increases Trump’s odds of winning.

You people still don't understand that Trump cultists have no problem overthrowing the government and establishing a dictatorship as long as its their team that does it.
You should have taken the hint by the fact that they consider the last three Democratic presidents to be illegitimate usurpers.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2024, 02:23:38 PM »

Lets appoint a partisan Republican special counsel to investigate us and then when he issues a partisan Republican report let’s hold a prime time Thursday night press conference to headline the report for the American people.

This is blatant political malpractice

Democrats need to change their attitude and get into streetfighter mode. They've appointed Republican special counsels before (like Starr) while no Republican president was never investigated by a Democrat. I guess the reason is they believe it gives the investigation more credibility, though neither the public nor the media award them for it.

Nixon was investigated by Archibald Cox.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies