American "justice" hates blacks (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:35:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  American "justice" hates blacks (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: American "justice" hates blacks  (Read 6310 times)
TheGreatOne

« on: July 09, 2010, 01:14:27 PM »

...I just watched a video of a bunch of people breaking into a Footlocker and stealing a bunch of shoes and stuff - I don't know what these people are thinking, it's not as if that's going to help anyone or anything. Rather than one step back now it's two.

How is it a step back?  At least they're responding to the violence visited upon them with reciprocation.  And the owners of Foot-lockers, etc, are almost uniformly white.
You're seriously defending these racist individuals, who steal, injure and damage property?  They aren't meeting this injustice with reciprocation.  These are a bunch of hooligans that want an excuse to commit crimes.  They stole from Jewlry and electronic stores that were owned by people in their own community.   
TheGreatOne

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 01:16:21 PM »

Mostly people standing about. I think they have a podium set up so people are speaking. Lots of signs denouncing racist/killer cops. Standard stuff.
Yeah when will the denounce the gang members within their community for killing four cops in 2009?
TheGreatOne

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 01:22:29 PM »

You're seriously defending these racist individuals, who steal, injure and damage property?  They aren't meeting this injustice with reciprocation.  These are a bunch of hooligans that want an excuse to commit crimes.  They stole from Jewlry and electronic stores that were owned by people in their own community.   

Revolution always breaks quite a lot of eggs and has a lot of collateral damage.  I can't say I 'prefer' revolution, but one has to have a bit more respect for slaves who rise up over slaves who only lick boots.
What the hell are you talking about?  Nobody is a slave.  This isn't a revolution.  Many people thought this officer was protecting his life, and the African Americans in Oakland are just reinforcing negative stereotypes.  
TheGreatOne

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 02:14:54 PM »

Yes, no need to take into account an entire quadrant of political perspective.

There are many forumites in the lower-left quadrant. As far as I know, you are the only one to describe everyone who is not far-upper-class as being slaves.

Nevertheless, ignoring that point of view will be to your cognitive loss, and the loss of all who fear their convictions cannot stand up to challenge.

Its a false point of view.  We acknowledge that racism exists and the African American community has some interesting points, but we don't condone the shooting of police officers and the riots that result in loss of life, property and severe damage.  Personally, I hate the double standard in the African American community.  Its an attitude that claims everyone white man or police officer guilty with no chance of being proven innocent, and the jury is always wrong if they side against an African American. 
TheGreatOne

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 02:51:00 PM »

White cop shoots unarmed, restrained black guy in the back for no legitimate reason, and gets off with a verdict less than murder...

I'm not sure what they are "review[ing]" here though.
Based on the video, involuntary manslaughter is the right call, but the police officer should receive the maximum.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies