Virginia Senate Race -FINAL PREDICTIONS (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:37:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Virginia Senate Race -FINAL PREDICTIONS (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who will win on Tuesday?
Sen. George Allen (R)

Jim Webb (D)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 62

Author Topic: Virginia Senate Race -FINAL PREDICTIONS  (Read 3249 times)
AuH2O
YaBB God

« on: November 04, 2006, 03:11:49 PM »

Allen and Kilgore are not comparable in any way, aside from stupid campaign strategies. Allen is an incumbent who also was a very popular Governor. A bad GOP year makes this close, but unless Dems really turn out in big numbers Allen will win, narrowly.

Allen 50
Webb 49
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 02:04:58 PM »

Virginia isn't actually trending Dem in any significant way, but I assume Democrats will be eternally optimistic on that account.

Allen's problems have nothing to do with Virginia and everything to do with his poor campaign performance and a bad GOP cycle.
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 02:52:12 PM »

Virginia isn't actually trending Dem in any significant way, but I assume Democrats will be eternally optimistic on that account.

Allen's problems have nothing to do with Virginia and everything to do with his poor campaign performance and a bad GOP cycle.

Oh, by the way, what happened to that 'scandal' you mentioned months back that you gave every indication would sink Webb?   

I'm really surprised Allen's campaign didn't use Webb's marital infidelity against him. Instead they went after Webb's weird sex scenes in his books. Another Allen screw up.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies