Update XV: Stuck Inside of Tulsa with the Oklahoma City Blues Again
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 03:54:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XV: Stuck Inside of Tulsa with the Oklahoma City Blues Again
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... 80
Poll
Question: Are you missing Update right now?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 84

Author Topic: Update XV: Stuck Inside of Tulsa with the Oklahoma City Blues Again  (Read 189398 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #475 on: June 11, 2014, 11:24:41 PM »

Why on Earth would someone who's unemployed need to take a nap anyway? (much less a six hour one) It'd only make sense if you were sick or something or just did a very heavy workout (and we all know what the odds of Bushie doing that is...)

Bushie's taking naps as long as the sleep I got the last couple nights. Wow.

A body at rest stays at rest.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #476 on: June 12, 2014, 12:24:19 AM »

"Someone once told me, 'Time is a flat circle.' Everything we've ever done or will do, we're gonna do over and over and over again."

True Bushie, coming January.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #477 on: June 12, 2014, 12:37:32 AM »

Why are you speaking in the third person?

I was trying to make a point of my Facebook versus other Facebook accounts.

Anyway, I did sleep a good chunk of the day, but that was just because I could not get going today.  Everybody has those days where they just can't do anything.  I went to a meeting with a recruiter this morning at 9:30 in Midtown Tulsa, but when I came home, I was so sleepy that I had to take a nap.  This was about 10:30.  I woke up about 13:00, ate lunch and did a little job search, but still could not keep my eyes open, so I laid back down from 14:00-14:30.  I got up and did a little more job search, but still could not stay awake, so I laid down from 15:15-15:55 and got up and did a little more job search while watching the news until 17:00.  I am still extremely tired and feel I could fall asleep right away.  I'm trying to be a little productive this evening since I wasn't too productive today, but I am yawning pretty big right now.  I should turn in early tonight so I can get a good night's sleep and have a better day tomorrow.  I still keep monitoring my resources I can apply to, but in the spotty day today, I haven't applied anywhere.

Jeff, see a doctor. This does not sound normal (even for you).
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #478 on: June 12, 2014, 12:53:49 AM »

Sleeping all the time is a sign of either depression or poor circulation normally. He's definitely not sleeping due to over exercion.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #479 on: June 12, 2014, 01:10:54 AM »

I forget, do you still get Indian health care?  Or are you on an Obamacare exchange now or something (if they even have that in OK)?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #480 on: June 12, 2014, 04:45:26 AM »

Bushie, have you been diagnosed with sleep apnea?
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #481 on: June 12, 2014, 04:57:43 AM »

Oh, look, Inks responded?  Should I respond back?  Nahh, I'll let him continue his baseless and unwarranted attacks if it makes the kid feel better.  You may be a better person than me, but I can still call you kid.

Baseless? Unwarranted? Dude, you constantly create debt, call it your own, hock it on your parents to pay, and then take credit for that. You're not the Federal Reserve - you're a manchild in Oklahoma who refuses to take responsibility and always inserts some caveat whenever you supposedly do ("it's not entirely my fault...", "nobody's 100% perfect...", "Sure, I've made mistakes, but..."). These are obvious statements that don't have to be stated and usually only are when the person in question is absolutely, fundamentally 100% to blame. You just do it to try to make yourself feel better and trick others into having sympathy for your own perpetuated faults.

Have you ever paid off a major credit card or loan you've taken out in full? And I mean with money you earned from an employer, not money that your parents gave you in the first place or for cutting the grass for grandma. Now you're wasting even more borrowed money! Guess where that debt's going to end up? How old is your dad? You're single-handedly adding years to his retirement date; even when he's eligible for Social Security, he's going to have to be working at least part-time to keep his 40 year-old manchild's worthless student loan debt from ruining a future that you've already thrown in the trash with all of those excuses you make. But of course, you have ample money!

Stop borrowing money. You don't need it, you don't deserve it and you haven't earned it - not even the privilege to borrow money. You should be blacklisted from ever borrowing another red cent, and so should your parents until they learn to tell you no. They're already spending enough money to feed two people, and if you can't make it on your own, then the least you could do is wallow on back home so they don't have to foot the bill for yet another self-aborted attempt at success.

Stop making excuses. It's self-centered as hell to think that you can blame God for all of your failures. It's you - all you; the universe ain't out to get you and it ain't got no divine plan for you which revolves around all of the failures you've propagated. Laziness, excuses and convenience: that's your "divine plan". Stop blaming employers for not putting up with your shitty work ethic, and stop blaming scammers for scamming such a gullible person. Maybe if you actually had to earn your money to make ends meet and keep a roof over your head, you wouldn't be so impulsive to go beg family for hundreds or thousands of dollars to throw away on useless endeavors and scams. The only thing that's going to help you is to be completely, absolutely, cut-the-f[inks]-off from free money.

Again, you HAVE to understand I am doing the best job I can right now.  I am actively searching for a job and nobody can deny that I am.  I have three very good leads that I'm about to leave right now to investigate one of them.  You have absolutely no right to tell me I am acting like a worthless bum.  There is no way I am.  And, also, NEVER MOCK MY FAITH.....  I want you guys to just SHUT UP.  My life is none of your business even if I do post about it.

Whenever you use capital letters, you make it painfully obvious that it's hit home and you know we're right. It's also usually a good indicator of when you're lying. DO YOU SCREAM WHEN PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE QUESTION YOU, or do they just buy all of the crap you spew at them? Do you tell every employer you interview with or have worked for that they can't blame you for anything like you do here?

It is absolutely our business when you post about it - if you want people to stop telling you what a failure you have been, then you have two options:

1) stop being such a failure
2) stop broadcasting your failure for the world to read in an obvious, childish demand for attention

This isn't Oklahoma: people aren't just going to listen to your bullsh**t and then say, "oh, good job Bushie, I'm sure you're doing as best you can". The years of details you've provided us with clearly outline someone who is manipulative and can convince those around him to believe all sorts of things that aren't true. The fact that you've made it to your mid-30s and not been kicked out of your parents' house for being such a lazy buffoon is a key indicator of that.

I don't HAVE to understand any of the stuff as you portray it, because you always sugar-coat everything into making it sound as if you're not to blame (aka lying). I didn't call you a worthless bum - you said that yourself - and it's quite telling you picked those words. The difference between you and a worthless bum is that a worthless bum doesn't have his parents keeping him afloat. I'm not MOCKING YOUR FAITH - I'm mocking you. Nobody is mocking your faith except you, by continuing to pretend that God is at the core of everything you do wrong. You are the only person who has control over that; if you think splashing a bit of water on yourself and saying some incantations is somehow enough to make you righteous and in the clear to lie, steal and otherwise sin when you wake up each day, then you're even more delusional than I thought.

And yes, you are a manchild. You don't support yourself, you make a plethora of excuses that liberate you from having to take any responsibility for your actions and when you do something that you should be doing anyway, you brag about it as if that's an accomplishment. If you think "acting like someone in their 50s or 60s" qualifies you as being mature, then that's just icing on the cake to prove the point.

you're a manchild in Oklahoma who refuses to take responsibility and always inserts some caveat whenever you supposedly do ("it's not entirely my fault...", "nobody's 100% perfect...", "Sure, I've made mistakes, but...")

I'm doing the best I can and it's about time people realize that.

Nobody, and I mean nobody can tell me with a straight face that I am not doing EVERYTHING I need to do right now.

I have had some tough breaks, and some have been self-inflicted, but

You have absolutely no right to tell me I am acting like a worthless bum.

Nobody has the right to attack me on what I'm doing right now.  I am not a worthless bum and I am not living like a worthless bum.  Furthermore, I am not acting like a child.

Anyway, I did sleep a good chunk of the day, but that was just because I could not get going today.  Everybody has those days where they just can't do anything.

Anyway, I did sleep a good chunk of the day, but that was just because I could not get going today. Everybody has those days where they just can't do anything. I went to a meeting with a recruiter this morning at 9:30 in Midtown Tulsa, but when I came home, I was so sleepy that I had to take a nap.  This was about 10:30.  I woke up about 13:00, ate lunch and did a little job search, but still could not keep my eyes open, so I laid back down from 14:00-14:30.  I got up and did a little more job search, but still could not stay awake, so I laid down from 15:15-15:55 and got up and did a little more job search while watching the news until 17:00.  I am still extremely tired and feel I could fall asleep right away.  I'm trying to be a little productive this evening since I wasn't too productive today, but I am yawning pretty big right now.  I should turn in early tonight so I can get a good night's sleep and have a better day tomorrow.  I still keep monitoring my resources I can apply to, but in the spotty day today, I haven't applied anywhere. I was a lazy-ass
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #482 on: June 12, 2014, 05:04:54 AM »

LOL, I thought the same thing when I was writing it. Still, I find it much less immoral for someone's dependency to be funded by more than one hundred million people than I do someone's dependency leading to the financial ruin of just a couple of family members and some tribal council.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #483 on: June 12, 2014, 05:21:09 AM »

I wish Bushie would pass me some of that fatigue. I haven't slept tonight and I only got 3 hours the night before. 
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #484 on: June 12, 2014, 05:23:41 AM »

My life is none of your business even if I do post about it.

Missed this the first time, but this quote is goldmine-worthy.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #485 on: June 12, 2014, 05:33:13 AM »

My life is none of your business even if I do post about it.

If you don't want people to comment on your life, stop posting about your life here. Pure and simple.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #486 on: June 12, 2014, 08:46:01 AM »

Again, if someone keeps posting your FB info here after you've warned them not to, just de-friend them.

QFT.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #487 on: June 12, 2014, 09:17:48 AM »

bushie you really need to incorporate some exercise into your life.  your life now consists of sleeping...eating...watching tv....and riding in cars en route to do more eating.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #488 on: June 12, 2014, 09:45:57 AM »

Good Thursday Morning! I slept very well after about 22:00 last night. I didn't get up until 9:15 this morning. I feel much better this morning than I did yesterday. I am ready to get started again on the job hunt this morning. I'll probably get started around 10:30. Goal for today: No naps... That's a pitiful goal I know, but I feel bad after yesterday's waste of a day. Make it a good Thursday!!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #489 on: June 12, 2014, 09:47:28 AM »

Yes! Bushie's good morning messages are back! Cheesy
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #490 on: June 12, 2014, 09:59:41 AM »

i'm still awake

3 hours of sleep in the last 48
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #491 on: June 12, 2014, 11:26:00 AM »

King you should play Ingress at this rate.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #492 on: June 12, 2014, 11:56:51 AM »

Bushie, why don't you respond to what Adam said?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #493 on: June 12, 2014, 12:57:31 PM »

After I posted this morning, I told myself no Update at all today, even responding to criticism.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #494 on: June 12, 2014, 12:59:39 PM »

After I posted this morning, I told myself no Update at all today, even responding to criticism.

Ok, how about a medical question - Do you have sleep apnea?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #495 on: June 12, 2014, 01:28:52 PM »

He certainly does. It's not normal to have days like he had yesterday
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #496 on: June 12, 2014, 01:31:52 PM »

He certainly does. It's not normal to have days like he had yesterday

Yeah, improper sleep, no matter how much of it he gets is no different than not getting any at all.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #497 on: June 12, 2014, 01:38:38 PM »

Yet you're still posting in the thread...
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #498 on: June 12, 2014, 02:09:57 PM »

But, I'm not providing updates.  I did not say I would not post in the thread, just that I won't provide an update.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #499 on: June 12, 2014, 02:44:46 PM »

But, I'm not providing updates.  I did not say I would not post in the thread, just that I won't provide an update.

Which is fine, since you're trolling elsewhere.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies