PA-SN 2022 megathread: Shrek vs. The Wizard of Oz (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 10:25:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  PA-SN 2022 megathread: Shrek vs. The Wizard of Oz (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA-SN 2022 megathread: Shrek vs. The Wizard of Oz  (Read 286764 times)
Flyersfan232

« on: November 30, 2020, 05:56:08 PM »

You guys are so tiring with this shoddy broad brushed analysis.

1. Yes we are not going back to Paul Ryan and Jeb Bush, secure borders and some level of trade skepticism are a given but their is a wide gulf between that statement and saying that only Don Jr can get nominated. There will be a return to a greater level of professionalism and competence. Saying these things, saying that neoliberal GOP is dead and saying their will be a greater establishment influence are not incompatible.

2. All this talk of bench this and bench that, nobody is going to care they their is a super sexy, super special, super awesome bench of unbeatable titans. The courtyard is filled with the corpses of many D's political careers after this forum dubbed them as amazeballs candidates. There are plenty of GOP candidates in this state beyond just Fitzpatrick, especially McSwain and Defoor.

William McSwain is a total joke. I agree with you about DeFoor though, he has a real future.

Definitely too soon for him to run in 2022. He should wait until maybe 2026 for governor if a Dem wins or 2030 otherwise.
2026 could be hurt if a republican wins in 2022
Flyersfan232

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 03:22:29 PM »

People in Philly don't even particularly like Kenney so i'm not sure who his constituency is here either

Drugs addicts
Flyersfan232

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2021, 03:23:35 PM »

Just a wonderful candidate. Enthusiastically endorsed, obviously.

I love this guy so much. Signed up this morning for volunteer opportunities.
you fetterman arent you?
Flyersfan232

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2021, 06:53:52 PM »

You all realise this man chassed down a black man in 2013 with a shotgun because he was jogging right?  Like why are you cheering him on?

You say this without acknowledging that a) he heard gun shots in the area, b) he saw a man running in the opposite direction wearing a face mask and goggles, and c) he never drew the shotgun or pointed it at the man. Without these details, it sounds like he hunts black people for sport, which is the opposite of the truth here.
You know there is also a video right?  which no gunshot can be heard.  And truthfully if that is your first reaction to grab a shotgun and chase someone down I just don't think I can trust you.
if i was a dem running against fetterman i would hunt down that jogger and try to make him a offer.
Flyersfan232

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2021, 09:03:32 AM »

Guy reconsidering at least that the rumor better shot in 2022 then going after ceasy in 2024 even if ceasy retires
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies