Liberal NPC Elections HQ- February 2021-July 2021 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:24:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Liberal NPC Elections HQ- February 2021-July 2021 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Liberal NPC Elections HQ- February 2021-July 2021  (Read 4553 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: February 22, 2021, 11:39:33 AM »

I'd like to welcome my old friend Poirot to the great state of New Hampshire and offer my humble endorsement to the fantastic slate of Liberal candidates in the upcoming election. The Liberal name has, over the course of its various iterations and evolutions, a long, prestigious and - yes, controversial, history, but the fundamental principles of Liberalism - individual freedom, opportunity, and democracy, remain as important as ever to the future of Atlasia.

I'm not affiliated with any political party. I've been a member of many, and voted for more over the course of my time in Atlasia. There are fine candidates across the political spectrum, but, in our new era of hyper-polarised politics, I urge all New Hampshire citizens to lend their support to a different choice. It's time to vote Liberal.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies