Celebrate the 9-9 Senate - Down from 11-7 Labor! - Labor Losing Ground with Voters (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 12:15:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Celebrate the 9-9 Senate - Down from 11-7 Labor! - Labor Losing Ground with Voters (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Celebrate the 9-9 Senate - Down from 11-7 Labor! - Labor Losing Ground with Voters  (Read 5234 times)
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« on: December 12, 2021, 12:10:44 AM »

Wulfric, if you respect strength and power so much, why didn't you vote Federalist today? I was the one who actually defeated Wulfricism by getting you to eat McDonald's. Labor is all talk and no action!
Wulfric owes me an answer!
Recreation time is over, back to the cell gulag
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2021, 12:27:56 PM »

We all know that you are crying because you have no future.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2021, 02:49:18 PM »

I also love how nobody denies Weatherboy being considered one of the 11 Labor aligned senators. Talk about weak leadership in what should be a strong centrist party. Voting for every piece of Labor legislation and hating LT so much doesn't pay off! I will win out in the end. I always do.
It is ironic how the supposed centrist Senator is left of like nearly everyone in the left's caucus.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2021, 08:00:44 PM »

I also love how nobody denies Weatherboy being considered one of the 11 Labor aligned senators. Talk about weak leadership in what should be a strong centrist party. Voting for every piece of Labor legislation and hating LT so much doesn't pay off! I will win out in the end. I always do.
It is ironic how the supposed centrist Senator is left of like nearly everyone in the left's caucus.

Much like TPPs caucus in early 2015, which billed itself as the opposition to labor but contained all lefty Senators by that point, leaving an 8-2 Senate in reality.
Weatherboy is more left wing than Polnut for sure, and probably more left wing than Bacon King and Cranberry.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2021, 07:53:07 AM »

Firstly, Yankee and LT admitting that their perception of [the current iteration of] the Democratic Alliance was the same as Labor’s: that the DA was and was always meant to be a front that acted essentially as a caucus of the Federalist Party while putting on the public image of being a moderate or even center-left outfit.
I was a member of the DA around the time of its founding and its original purpose was going to be a large big tent anti-Labor party and they were trying to get lfromnj/OSR to join the party while trying to get left wingers to join the party.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2021, 07:06:29 AM »

Spoiler alert! Click Show to show the content.

As someone who is not comfortable with all of CentristRepublican's views and has no stake in this fight at all, I'll just note he's young and naive, however these comments are still disturbing, and he should apologize. Anyways, I do genuinely hope he takes his seat, moderate conservatism is on the decline in Atlasia, emboldened by the rise of the far right as I demonstrated elsewhere, and it is reassuring to see a conservative who only cares about taxes and couldn't care less about stupidity like legalizing assault weapons, banning mask mandates, or whatever else the ""normie"" right is up to these days.

The problem with your approach is that is leaves 80% of the right without representation. I am fine with having moderates on the slate and such is necessary but so are conservatives, pro lifers, libertarians and populists.
That's the point.

Ah yes, the old "us and the 'approved opposition" card. And you wonder why i said you were destroying the game on lokcord. Roll Eyes

Also that is not how at-large works. You cannot just suppress or shut down a group of people who have the numbers. They will form their own party and run someone or just run as indies and win on the basis of the numbers.

If 11% of the population are Trumpists, guess how many Trumpists will be in At-Large class, class? Tongue

Presumably what OBD wants is some sort of cordon sanitaire, where the fascists do not get any support from anyone and are isolated. Not like it is realistic or arguably even desirable tbh
Given how there are only a cordon sanitaire in Germany now for obvious reasons and because the AfD is drifting to fascism, I doubt it would work.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies