r/the_donald: Les Deplorables (and proud) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 08:03:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  r/the_donald: Les Deplorables (and proud) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: r/the_donald: Les Deplorables (and proud)  (Read 4708 times)
Seriously?
United States

« on: September 27, 2016, 09:04:35 AM »

Let's go and laugh at Democrat Underground while we are at it?

Or this hackish website last night.

This thread should be pulled from this board and moved off-topic. It has NOTHING to do with the election whatsoever.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 09:18:38 AM »

This thread should be pulled from this board and moved off-topic. It has NOTHING to do with the election whatsoever.

How's the spinning going? Dizzy yet?
I don't need to spin a thing. Trump did a great job last night.

This kind of snarky post does NOTHING to promote discourse between Republicans and Democrats here. It has NOTHING to do with any political development and does not belong in the elections board.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 09:40:03 AM »

How's the spinning going? Dizzy yet?
I don't need to spin a thing. Trump did a great job last night.

This kind of snarky post does NOTHING to promote discourse between Republicans and Democrats here. It has NOTHING to do with any political development and does not belong in the elections board.

It does and Trump went full on spin afterwords, he knows he lost. Even the pro-Trump pundits on Fox say he lost.
No, it really doesn't. If I put up a post that says, let's go and laugh at the DU or r/Hillary it gets pulled in a second.

As far as Faux News goes, you obviously haven't been watching that station very much if you think it's universally pro-Trump. There are plenty of #NeverTrumps there.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 11:05:56 AM »

If you want to avoid being Triggered by threads like this Seriously? you could always leave, plenty of safe spaces out on the web for you.
I don't need a safe space. I'd like the rules on this board to be uniformly enforced, however.

"Let's laugh at r/the_donald" has NOTHING to do with the election. Zero.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 05:28:31 AM »
« Edited: September 28, 2016, 05:31:40 AM by Seriously? »

I think I know why Seriously? is so angry. He probably agrees with most of this, and it pains him to see us talk about how disgusting it is.

Here's some sadism: http://i.imgur.com/cNNFwNk.jpg
No. I disagree with such a hackish trolling post on this website that has NOTHING to do with the election.

If I put up a similar thread saying, "Let's all laugh at Democrat Underground," it gets pulled in a second, or it gets moved to some sort of board that is the equivalent of Altas Siberia. As it should.

But I expect nothing less from the mods on here, who are pretty much uniformly drinking the Hillary! Kool Aid. I've been censored. My posts have been moved into "megathreads" because it doesn't fit their political narratives and they want anti-Trump rhetoric to dominate this place.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies