Opinion of Christine O'Donnell (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 11:36:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Christine O'Donnell (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: FF or HP?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 73

Author Topic: Opinion of Christine O'Donnell  (Read 11828 times)
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« on: September 24, 2010, 03:42:56 PM »

She'll make a fine Senator.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 09:12:43 PM »

A truly evil woman who would be best served with some time institutionalized.

And why is she evil? I think Coons is evil.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 10:30:45 PM »

it certainly wouldn't have been a lonely crusade-- if not a winning one.

nonsense.  I guess I'm just not buying that.  Consider the evidence all around you.  Folks in this forum (a relatively mild-mannered lot) are excoriating her.  And folks in the popular media (a not-so-mild-mannered lot) are also having fun with the crusade.  I have no doubt that when she was making the statements she was being picked on, and would also have been picked on by your classmates in your school.  Clearly she's up against the machine, being ridiculed, no less so now for taking on the GOP establishment, than 20 years ago for making the anti-masturbation campaign. Huge balls, she has.

Angus, I'm disappointed in you.  You've clearly fallen for her narrative when nothing could be further from the truth.

Moderate Republicans, or "RINOs" as we're called by folks like O'Donnell, are a minority in the Republican Party and have been under siege for decades and losing our last beachheads.  TEH GOP OMG!ESTABLISHMENTTTT!OMG is only involved to the extent that their job is to get behind candidates that they believe have a better shot at moving the ball forward and increasing Republican gains.
We?

Don, STOP PRETENDING TO BE A MODERATE.

Moderates don't consider George W. Bush to be their favorite politician, nor do they consider college education to be Marxist brainwashing.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

It was a glorious accomplishment. A horrible man with a horrible record was successfully driven out of the race by the primary voters of Delaware, in a fair and democratic election.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 11:17:12 PM »

Moderates don't consider George W. Bush to be their favorite politician, nor do they consider college education to be Marxist brainwashing.

President Bush is being excoriated on the right for his policies on issues such as immigration and TARP - policies that one might consider to be rather moderate.

No, those aren't moderate positions nor is Bush a moderate. He is a neocon, and a rather extreme one at that. Lots of moderates left the GOP because of Dubya's extremism.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Moderates don't think that. In fact "moderate Republicans" are generally wealthy college-educated suburbanites in the Northeast or out West, most of whom were never in the military. You don't fit the mold at all in any way.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies