Pelosi attacks congressional Justice Democrats (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:36:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Pelosi attacks congressional Justice Democrats (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pelosi attacks congressional Justice Democrats  (Read 7261 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« on: July 09, 2019, 07:09:06 PM »

Pelosi is awful and her lackey Hakeem Jeffries will be the same if not worse.

Oh boy. When Hakeem Jeffries takes the helm, we'll be begging for Pelosi back.

Adam Schiff would be a great Speaker.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 07:44:30 AM »

The clapping emojis are cringe (like everything the Democrats do when they try to be cool), but defending Sharice Davids is great and necessary. I do wish they'd defend AOC too when the conservatives attack her with mysogenistic comments, but she should fire that staffer or give him a stern warning for attacking Davids.

Trump to the rescue: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/rep-alexandra-ocasio-cortez-treat-nancy-pelosi-respect/story?id=64295519

"I think Cortez is being very disrespectful to somebody who's been there a long time," Trump said to reporters as he left the White House for fundraisers in Wisconsin and Ohio. I deal with Nancy Pelosi a lot and we go back and forth and it’s fine, but I think that a group of people is being very disrespectful to her. And you know what, I don’t think that Nancy can let that go on."

"But Cortez should treat Nancy Pelosi with respect,” Trump added. “She should not be doing what she’s doing. And I’ll tell you something about Nancy Pelosi that you know better than I do. She is not a racist, okay. She is not a racist. For them to call her a racist is a disgrace."

A broken clock.

The issue isn't Sharice Davids being attacked. The issue is Nancy Pelosi demanding a ceasefire and Hakeem Jeffries (through the official House Democrats' account) breaking that ceasefire. Jeffries' communications director (who serves as the Caucus's as well) has also been liking attacks on AOC and Friends, and confirmed that Jeffries' office intentionally sent the tweet.

Deafening silence from James Monroe Twitter on Jeffries defying Pelosi's orders, and deafening silence from leadership about their heir apparent going rogue and using official channels to do so. It's absolutely heinous gaslighting. Unity for thee, not for me.

Hakeem Jeffries has always been awful, but that’s not Pelosi’s fault.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies