Regional Protection Party (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:47:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party  (Read 164497 times)
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« on: August 07, 2008, 10:17:37 AM »

Membership: 2
Trolls-and-or-Frauds: 2

lol

joke party
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 10:24:53 AM »

Membership: 2
Trolls-and-or-Frauds: 2

lol

joke party
Don't you have some Holocaust pictures to enjoy?

Watch it, 10-year-old.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 10:32:58 AM »

Your like watching a bad Monty Phyton, and I don't like a good Monty Phyton

I've no idea what a "Monty Phyton" is. Some form of alcoholic drink, perhaps. Phyton... fy-tonne... futon... ah. Some form of bed then.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Oh, but you are trolls and frauds Smiley
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 10:34:22 AM »

I wouldn't worry about him. Anyone who has to cheapen themselves to name calling really has no legit argument. Run along, realpolitik, you're not needed here.

Pointing out the probable truth is not actually name-calling. Fraud.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 09:02:50 PM »

That's a lie. I did not accuse you of loving the holocaust I find your attitude towards the holocaust (which is characterised by callous, brattish sneering and a total lack of humanity) to be utterly despicable and to reflect extremely poorly on you as a person, but that's not the same thing.

You are either an anti-semite or so utterly clueless as to find pretending to be an anti-semite amusing. I look at anything you write about the Jews in the light of that. And so should everyone else.

Now lets see... at the time I made that little remark the only members of your party (whatever it was called then) that I was aware of were you and that nasty rape-loving racist, Duke. Both you are trolls. I wouldn't make that claim now as there are clearly non-trolls in your party (though I've no idea why).
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2008, 08:01:04 PM »

One of Down's many interesting features is the fact that he's too cowardly to respond to just criticism.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2008, 08:39:07 PM »

That's a lie. I did not accuse you of loving the holocaust I find your attitude towards the holocaust (which is characterised by callous, brattish sneering and a total lack of humanity) to be utterly despicable and to reflect extremely poorly on you as a person, but that's not the same thing.

You are either an anti-semite or so utterly clueless as to find pretending to be an anti-semite amusing. I look at anything you write about the Jews in the light of that. And so should everyone else.

Now lets see... at the time I made that little remark the only members of your party (whatever it was called then) that I was aware of were you and that nasty rape-loving racist, Duke. Both you are trolls. I wouldn't make that claim now as there are clearly non-trolls in your party (though I've no idea why).
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2008, 09:42:57 PM »
« Edited: August 22, 2008, 09:44:31 PM by Al Sibboleth »

That's not my view of the Holocaust at all, the comment was mocking people who think of the Holocaust as something to take lightly

People who do not understand irony cannot claim it in order to defend themselves.

Your own words do defeat you:

Hardcore jews are some dangerous people and they definetly have more influence over our government.

Everytime I see this topic I keep thinking it says "Impact of Jews on the Movies"

I hate the term "anti-Semetic", people get the impression that Semetic is somehow synonumous with "jew" which it is not at all.  It pretty much means the Middle East as a whole I believe. 

The fact that I despise Israel and would support Muslims over Jews no matter what the case (balance purposes) in an election isn't really closested Tongue

I know convinced due to today's spike Israel is responsible for high gas prices, yet we keep supporting these bastards

This is just more proof that the existence of a Jewish state in Israel is the biggest road block to world peace

1.) I believe he knew about it
2.) He attacked the wrong goddamn country, much worse than Bush going after Iraq AFTER Afghanistan
3.) His aid of the British and taking it up the ass from Churchill is why they were so pissed

===

1.) Lincoln encouraged war too, this was nothing new
2.) He went to war with Japan after Germany
3.) Sounds like the stupid Israeli policy that is screwing us now

Then there's this sorry thread: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=52952.0
And some stuff here also: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=43926.0

And so on and so forth. Plenty more out there. I'm sure that you'll now claim irony again (though see my earlier post for why that'd still be disgusting). Or trot out your sad little cop-out that "hating Israel isn't anti-semitic".

One of the many interesting things about the virus of anti-semitism is quite how obsessive those who suffer from it can become. Seeps into all kinds of things. Of course, it's possible that you're just a nasty little shit who gets a kick out of pretending to be an anti-semite because other people find anti-semitism so disgusting. Either way...

You are certainly both monsters, and that's proof enough for me.

Amusing. Actually I get on quite well with plenty of people here who I disagree with greatly in political matters.

I wonder how many would have done so if they knew that you have proudly declared that you would vote for Hitler.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2008, 09:51:57 AM »

That's an interesting new expression for astroturf.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2008, 05:22:10 PM »

The RPP should keep its nose out of the internal affairs of another political party.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2008, 05:23:56 PM »

The RPP should keep its nose out of the internal affairs of another political party.
Yeah because your chairman has done a great job of that Roll Eyes

Completely irrelevent.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2008, 09:13:40 PM »

I thank the RRP members to prepare the removal of their voting rights.
1.) We did nothing illegal, its been done plenty of times before
2.) Even if there was a case, the AG is inept at best

Records must be kept.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2008, 09:16:03 PM »

Yeah, but he hates us with a passion.
Doesn't matter, he would still to prove a case that doesn't exist to the SC

Constine spoil your vote already

Records must be kept.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2008, 09:18:40 PM »

Yeah, but he hates us with a passion.
Doesn't matter, he would still to prove a case that doesn't exist to the SC

Constine spoil your vote already

Records must be kept.
There's no secret here, nothing illegal is being done.  Just proves that even in small numbers we can occasionally get something done

I dimly recall that legislation was passed making it illegal to incite people to spoilt their ballots. Maybe that was just in the Mideast region.

Records must be kept, in any event.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2008, 09:20:19 PM »

I dimly recall that legislation was passed making it illegal to incite people to spoilt their ballots. Maybe that was just in the Mideast region.

Records must be kept, in any event.
Possibly, but not nationally I checked before doing this just in case.  If you want to introduce, I'll vote for it, but for now I'll do what I can legally to help out the JCP

Records must be kept.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2008, 09:23:29 PM »

The Campaigning for Invalidation of Votes Act will be used here.

Ah, is that it's name then. Yes, here it be;

https://uselectionatlas.org/AFEWIKI/index.php/Campaigning_for_Invalidation_of_Votes_Act
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2008, 09:30:06 PM »

The Campaigning for Invalidation of Votes Act will be used here.
Does not really apply here

I don't see why that not apply. That is very clear.
We'll see what the court thinks.  But either way it cost Lief the election.  What can happen?  I'm thrown out of office?  I'm sure SouthParkConservative would be happy to have my seat and we have the votes to get at least one senator elected.

Records must be kept
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2008, 08:15:24 PM »

Most regions couldn't run a bath, let alone an election.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2008, 08:31:07 PM »

Most regions couldn't run a bath, let alone an election.
Which one are you referring to?  The Dirty South is more than capable, the Mideast seems fairly effecive as does the Pacific.  The Midwest chooses not to have elections.  The only really do nothing regoin at this point is the Northeast

You've not been paying close (or any) attention if you think things are fine and dandy in the Mideast or if you think the region would be able to run a federal election by itself.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2009, 01:51:38 PM »

We have a moderator overstepping his bounds and threatening one of the party's founders

Hilarious.

For the record, all I did was send Duke a sharply-worded warning (and then a further clarification) informing him of what would likely happen to him if he continued to act in a way that made a mockery of the ToS.

Words fail.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2009, 02:20:57 PM »

Look, my accusations weren't very fair, but Al's conduct with me in the past has been nothing but unprofessional.

I resent the charge that I've acted in an unprofessional manner over this. I sent you a sharply-worded warning (of the sort I've sent out to other people in the past, actually) and then, when you indicated that you didn't understand why you had been warned in such a way, I sent you a message further clarifying the situation.

My personal dislike of you did not come into it at all. As you (and others) have noted, I can be very rude when I want to be. I was not rude in those warnings.

Don't think I've ever called you that. I believe the insult in question is Duke Raper of Rapington. Crude, I admit.

Don't lie.

1. I did not threaten to ban you. I merely informed you that such a thing might happen in the future unless you change(d) your behavior.

2. I did not tell you that you had committed the worst case of abuse in quite some tie. I wrote:

one of the worst cases of abusive, threatening bullying (frankly) seen on this place for quite a while (to say nothing of the poisonous subtext).

Which is quite different.

I don't think that's true. You've had fair treatment and didn't like it. You mean that you want (perhaps even expect) to be treated softly.

---

Just to make something in your (apparently) paranoid mind clear; I am not lobbying behind the scenes to have you banned. The point of the warning was to shock some sense into you as well as to make it very clear that certain sorts of behavior are just not allowed here.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2009, 04:08:37 PM »

How the hell is that not referring to him as a rapist?

Because it isn't. It's a reference to an especially disgusting example of his "humour" from a while back. That, and the fact that there used to be a Congresscritter with the middle name (I think it was the middle name, yes) "Raper" and I found out about that at the same time...

I make no apologies for the quality (or otherwise) of my sense of humour.

Depends.

What Xahar was banned for was not really "abusive, threatening bullying". And I'm not suggesting that Duke has done anything to compare. Besides I'm not sure if this new tendency to appeal to the apparent inherent evil of Xahar in all things even remotely related to forum policing or this damn game is especially helpful.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2009, 04:32:35 PM »

Anyway, there seems to be some confusion here, and I'd like to clear it up.

The warnings I sent to Duke were only incidentally related to fantasyland; if the same sort of thing had happend elsewhere (unlikely as that is) I would have reacted in the same way. It was an issue of forum administration and its only link to fantasyland politics was the fact that it related to messages posted in the fantasyland forum.

Now, you can reject that, if you like. You can assume that there's some grand and sinister plot to bring down the RPP and that my actions are the first shots from the Aurora... to which I reply with this:

This place here is just a game. It is not reality. Treating it as seriously as some here do is not healthy (and, yes, I know a lot here are very young and when you're that age your priorities are a little different. Not the point though). To see where that leads, I think we only have to look at a random sample of recent threads here. Or remember what Snowball Xahar actually did and why he was banned.

And, once again...

"Can't you hear yourselves, though?"
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2009, 09:32:10 AM »

I'm not asking for soft treatment. I want fair treatment. If I am going to get a warning and a threat of bannishment, I expect others to receive the same when they attack someone or bully them.

The sort of behavior that got you the charming letter that you're very happy with is, or at least was, pretty rare here. But, from what I'm aware, when it has been drawn to our attention it has always been acted on.

See what Gustaf wrote.

Oh for God's sake! You weren't yelled at for mockery or name calling. You were warned because you decide to engage in some pretty serious harassment; the sort of thing that can actually get you in a hell of a lot of trouble out in the real world (you know, like losing your job). I cannot believe that you don't understand this; are you so used to getting your own way that you are incapable of understanding that you crossed some pretty big red lines?

There is only one poster on this forum who is apparently allowed to get away with "just about anything" and it is not BRTD.

You aren't still trying to defend that? Hells Teeth.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2009, 09:37:38 AM »

(and Xahar would be mentioned a lot less if he was appropriately punished for his actions)

He was banned (that it might not be a permanent ban was Dave's decision) I'm not sure what else we're supposed to do. Maybe we ought to go down to San Jose and hang the kid up from a lamp-post or something. But even if we did that, I think there would be those who'd accuse us of being soft on him.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies