Regional Protection Party
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 09:22:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 65
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party  (Read 163744 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #600 on: January 12, 2009, 11:02:24 PM »

Midwest is the only region where all members have PM scores in the libertarian quadrant.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #601 on: January 12, 2009, 11:50:23 PM »

Midwest is the only region where all members have PM scores in the libertarian quadrant.

And yet I did not banish the RPP from the Midwest!  How tolerant of me! Smiley
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #602 on: January 12, 2009, 11:57:18 PM »
« Edited: January 13, 2009, 12:00:18 AM by Senator PiT »

And yet I did not banish the RPP from the Midwest!  How tolerant of me! Smiley

Glad to hear it. Smiley

Maybe I should restart the old attempt at a recruitment drive in the Midwest, so we can crowd out the SDPers. Tongue I'll be sure to try to get some folks from the liberal quadrant. Don't know if I'll succeed, though.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #603 on: January 13, 2009, 04:51:56 PM »

Get out there and support Inks for governor
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #604 on: January 19, 2009, 10:24:09 AM »

Statement on Mideast Elections

The RPP would like to congradulate Inks on his election back to the governor's mansion of the Mideast
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #605 on: January 23, 2009, 10:30:30 AM »

Congratulations on your election, Governor!
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #606 on: February 25, 2009, 09:07:45 AM »

BUMP

The thread hasn't been posted in for awhile, mostly due to seperate threads.  Consolidation may be key.  Endorsements for constitutional delegates coming shortly
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #607 on: February 26, 2009, 06:40:10 PM »

Statement on Vice-Chairman PiT

The RPP frowns upon the recent actions of Sen. PiT and are taking the following action:

1.) PiT's vice-chairmanship will be put before an entire vote of the party
2.) We will not endorse his bid for re-election
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #608 on: February 26, 2009, 06:55:00 PM »

What did PiT do?
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #609 on: February 26, 2009, 10:31:33 PM »

I, due to my negligence, came to be aiding Xahar in his attempt to take over Atlasia.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #610 on: February 26, 2009, 10:34:23 PM »

I, due to my negligence, came to be aiding Xahar in his attempt to take over Atlasia.

Sorry for intruding in this thread, but what'd you do that warrants such actions by your own party?
Sir Coffeebeans
coffeebeans
Rookie
« Reply #611 on: February 26, 2009, 10:35:07 PM »

And I got the 16000th view of this thread. I would like to say that I do not condone the actions of Senator PiT. Although I do not support this party, I think it is best to let him go.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #612 on: February 26, 2009, 10:45:13 PM »

Sorry for intruding in this thread, but what'd you do that warrants such actions by your own party?

Even though I didn't know it was Xahar, I was much too trusting of someone I didn't know. This resulted in the secret forum's security being breached as my account there was hacked.

Basically, I compromised our security by associating too much with people that I didn't know well enough. I'm not too clear on much of it, since I'm not an expert on computers.
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #613 on: February 26, 2009, 10:53:40 PM »
« Edited: February 26, 2009, 11:00:47 PM by Dc_united_15 »

And I got the 16000th view of this thread. I would like to say that I do not condone the actions of Senator PiT. Although I do not support this party, I think it is best to let him go.

SHUT IT. He is a great person no party should do that.

Mistakes happen and if you really treat him like that DWTL then it reflects bad on you and your desicions. He has helped your party in every way he can. If you go through with the choice i urge other parties to endorse PiT. He is truely what this game needs.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #614 on: February 26, 2009, 10:58:20 PM »

I still have no idea what you did. Are RPP members not allowed to associate with Xahar now?
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #615 on: February 26, 2009, 11:02:48 PM »

I still have no idea what you did. Are RPP members not allowed to associate with Xahar now?
he talked about some stuff that was posted on the secret forum with Xahar. But PiT did not know it was Xahar.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #616 on: February 26, 2009, 11:03:41 PM »

I believe, from what I gathered, that PiT was the one whose account Xahar led Franzl to use to view the RPP forum. Xahar used a sock screen name to get the info from PiT somehow.

I understand how the RPP would worry about such a breach int he future, but I don't know if punishing a pretty stellar member would help in this situation. It should be taken into account that it was Xahar. The kid is evil.

Ok, enough of my input in the RPP. :-)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #617 on: February 26, 2009, 11:49:36 PM »

This came down to an issue of trust and loyalty. I had a lot of respect for PiT and felt he was going to do great things in this game (and still could). However, if he is out there freely giving information to a complete stranger (assuming he didn't know it was Xahar), then that is a bit bothersome. He also never mentioned this to any of us, who were at work trying to figure out why we were still having security breaches. We simply can't have that, especially from our Vice Chair. It is very upsetting to me, but it was something we felt we had to do.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #618 on: February 26, 2009, 11:54:40 PM »

This came down to an issue of trust and loyalty. I had a lot of respect for PiT and felt he was going to do great things in this game (and still could). However, if he is out there freely giving information to a complete stranger (assuming he didn't know it was Xahar), then that is a bit bothersome. He also never mentioned this to any of us, who were at work trying to figure out why we were still having security breaches. We simply can't have that, especially from our Vice Chair. It is very upsetting to me, but it was something we felt we had to do.

well I hope you decide to take him back at some point. Also if it is a bit bothersome than there is no need to act like this.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #619 on: February 27, 2009, 03:25:06 AM »

I do not believe that PiT knowingly and willingly intended to harm the RPP, and I'd recommend that the RPP forgive him and keep him.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #620 on: February 27, 2009, 07:01:12 AM »

I do not believe that PiT knowingly and willingly intended to harm the RPP, and I'd recommend that the RPP forgive him and keep him.

I agree.

He is of course welcome to join the DA if he should be exprelled; we have no offsite forum to worry about and we have full confidence in the process by which we undertake decision making and policy formation.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #621 on: February 27, 2009, 08:00:45 AM »

Forgive me for sticking my nose to where it may not belong, but PiT was either incredibly naive and negligent in forum security and his own personal security or he actively worked with Xahar. In either case, it's hardly worth rewarding, especially from someone as intelligent and respected as PiT.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #622 on: February 27, 2009, 12:31:34 PM »

well I hope you decide to take him back at some point. Also if it is a bit bothersome than there is no need to act like this.

It is bothersome that he seemed so trusting to a complete stranger to give out his login and password to it. It is bothersome that he didn't come forward and tell us this as we were trying to find out who kept breaching the forum. Instead of telling us he may have accidently given someone access, he kept silent until this whole thing blew up. We've been working with PiT since he started in Atlasia and he was our Vice Chairmen. I have no idea why he didn't come forward with us. If he had and told the truth, none of this would have happened. We could have handled it internally if it was an internal problem. He chose to keep quiet and allow this all to start by first playing dumb and then telling us Marokai should not be trusted. Smid, myself, DWTL and SPC were very disappointed by that, especially in light of what has happened.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #623 on: February 27, 2009, 05:46:10 PM »

Statement from the Chair

Folks, frankly they say people mess with those in power.  When the RPP began, conservatives had no voice in Atlasia.  Myself and a few others decided we were fed of being pushed around and we took a gamble that very well may have cost of any chance of winning in this game.  However, the adverse occured.  We gave conservatives a voice, we actually gave them more than a voice.  Over the course of a few months, we have become the most powerful party in Atlasia.  While some will deny it, it really is becoming near impossible to win elections without gaining support from the RPP.  We have a strangehold on the Dirty South and hold an elected office in every region but the Pacific.

With great power comes great enemies.  This is what is threatening our party and we must resist or fall victim to what has happened to many of Atlasia's most powerful parties.  We cannot allow division, we cannot allow a collapse.  We have a moderator overstepping his bounds and threatening one of the party's founders and we have an egotistical maniac 14-year-old pulling the strings on many of Atlasia's finest.

So I call upon my party to not allow distractions to get in the way.  As SPC said on the second page of this thread when that moderator called us "jokes" and "frauds", "first they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."  At the time it seemed to be not relevant, but at this moment it is moreso than ever.  Today I call upon the RPP to stand strong and show Atlasia what organization and ideas can bring.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #624 on: February 27, 2009, 05:55:02 PM »

Well, at least you guys aren't trying to pretend you're not a conservative party anymore.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 65  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies