BREAKING: You Know Who Pulls Out of Iran Nuclear Deal
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 10:22:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  BREAKING: You Know Who Pulls Out of Iran Nuclear Deal
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
Author Topic: BREAKING: You Know Who Pulls Out of Iran Nuclear Deal  (Read 15261 times)
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: May 08, 2018, 03:25:29 PM »

Trump will likely be responsible for more Jewish deaths that Hitler was, given the current population of Israel.

David Duke and the rest of Trump's fanboys are undoubtedly thrilled.

Excuse me?

Now Iran is free to restart up their nuclear program and turn their "death to Israel" threats into reality.

Most Republicans believe that all Jews will burn in Hell. Thanks to Trump, they may actually burn in nuclear holocaust instead.

Israel has nukes. Why would Iran nuke Israel when Israel would just nuke back?

You're assigning rational thought to genocidal psychotic armaggedeonist religious nutjobs.

I've lost track here - are you talking about Iranian mullah's, the right-wing Israeli government, or American Republicans?

AOTA?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #126 on: May 08, 2018, 03:25:33 PM »

While Lake has little credibility (despite his opposition to Trump), in the spirit of fairness it should be pointed out that he’s advocating against use of force in this article.

Calling for a 21st Century version of Operation Ajax is not any sincere opposition to the use of force, it's just a vile scumbag trying to keep the blood off his own hands, because it always makes such a mess.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

We probably will not have those capabilities in the near future. If an attempted coup gets ed up and the US gets blamed....Well, that's not going to be good for business.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #127 on: May 08, 2018, 03:25:48 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

One of the biggest mistakes of the Iraq fiasco was not having these clowns run out of town. Eli Lake should be slinging hash, not giving commentary on foreign policy.
bilaps
« Reply #128 on: May 08, 2018, 03:27:51 PM »

Yeah, probably the dumbest thing Trump has done in regards to foreign policy. Trump is just following Bibi's lead on everything regarding Israel. Israel has increased strikes in Syria on Iranian targets, they are escalating and even tonight they attacked in southern Damascus. And Bibi has put that show for Trump and this decision today few days ago with those accusations that Iran is cheating. And now warmongers from Pentagon are leaking that Iran is ready to strike Israel. Even if it's true it would be only a response to continous Israeli strikes on Iranian targets. Point of all this is that Pentagon and CIA will not allow Iranian connection through Iraq to Syria and with Hezbollah in Lebanon. So, they are provoking through Israelis who of course have their own interests Iran to retaliate. When Iranians do respond, it's game over, another war in Syria on Golan Heights probably and with Russians, Americans, Syrians, Iranians and Turks all there who knows how will it end, but defense contractors and neocons will be happy for some time.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #129 on: May 08, 2018, 03:32:04 PM »

Yeah, probably the dumbest thing Trump has done in regards to foreign policy. Trump is just following Bibi's lead on everything regarding Israel. Israel has increased strikes in Syria on Iranian targets, they are escalating and even tonight they attacked in southern Damascus. And Bibi has put that show for Trump and this decision today few days ago with those accusations that Iran is cheating. And now warmongers from Pentagon are leaking that Iran is ready to strike Israel. Even if it's true it would be only a response to continous Israeli strikes on Iranian targets. Point of all this is that Pentagon and CIA will not allow Iranian connection through Iraq to Syria and with Hezbollah in Lebanon. So, they are provoking through Israelis who of course have their own interests Iran to retaliate. When Iranians do respond, it's game over, another war in Syria on Golan Heights probably and with Russians, Americans, Syrians, Iranians and Turks all there who knows how will it end, but defense contractors and neocons will be happy for some time.

My guess is that a war in Iran will be either the second or third biggest war in our history. We will need 600000 soldiers to invade and occupy Iran!
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #130 on: May 08, 2018, 03:32:45 PM »

Trump will likely be responsible for more Jewish deaths that Hitler was, given the current population of Israel.

Excuse me?

Now Iran is free to restart up their nuclear program and turn their "death to Israel" threats into reality.

Most Republicans believe that all Jews will burn in Hell. Thanks to Trump, they may actually burn in nuclear holocaust instead.

You're assigning rational thought to genocidal psychotic armaggedeonist religious nutjobs.

I've lost track here - are you talking about Iranian mullah's, the right-wing Israeli government, or American Republicans?

All, of course. But the Ayatollah is worse than the other 2.

Funny how there was once 100% agreement that Iran shouldn't have a nuclear weapon but now that Trump has decided to let them have one some people are shrugging it off. Maybe they're smart enough not to nuke Israel (hopefully are), but all it takes is 1 leader over the rest of history who isn't
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #131 on: May 08, 2018, 03:34:19 PM »

Excuse me?

Funny how there was once 100% agreement that Iran shouldn't have a nuclear weapon but now that Trump has decided to let them have one some people are shrugging it off. Maybe they're smart enough not to nuke Israel (hopefully are), but all it takes is 1 leader over the rest of history who isn't

Or maybe when there are several dozen members in the nuclear club, we will leave each other alone. /s
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #132 on: May 08, 2018, 03:39:26 PM »

Excuse me?

Or maybe when there are several dozen members in the nuclear club, we will leave each other alone. /s

More Guns, Less Crime amirite

I reckon. Mhm. More nukes. Less war.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #133 on: May 08, 2018, 03:47:29 PM »

What I think will happen:

Iran and the other members of the JCPOA will continue the agreement without us. Trump will reinstate financial sanctions but avoid any new oil sanctions. He will threaten European companies doing business with Iran but take very little meaningful action otherwise. Should be noted Iran does almost 10 times as much business with the Europeans than they do with America so our sanctions wont be all that painful. I don't think much changes outside of America's influence continuing to diminish. It'll take at least a decade to build back up the confidence Trump has eroded.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #134 on: May 08, 2018, 03:50:17 PM »

Iran and the other members of the JCPOA will continue the agreement without us. Trump will reinstate financial sanctions but avoid any new oil sanctions. He will threaten European companies doing business with Iran but take very little meaningful action otherwise. Should be noted Iran does almost 10 times as much business with the Europeans than they do with America so our sanctions wont be all that painful. I don't think much changes outside of America's influence continuing to diminish. It'll take at least a decade to build back up the confidence Trump has eroded.

Which at this rate is never. As soon as we recovered from our country being ruined, somebody else is ruining it.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #135 on: May 08, 2018, 03:50:51 PM »

probably what will happen.

also feels bad agreeing with kasich on anything.unclean.need to shower
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #136 on: May 08, 2018, 03:51:02 PM »

hell yeah!!!

how long until America liberates that god damn theocracy?
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #137 on: May 08, 2018, 04:01:52 PM »

Yeah probably this, more or less.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #138 on: May 08, 2018, 04:05:34 PM »

The blunders and disasters continue.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #139 on: May 08, 2018, 04:15:17 PM »

hell yeah!!!

Then we can leave the country a smoldering pit of misery and chaos that eventually destabilizes the entire region and creates more threats to the US/Europe, and our work is done!
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #140 on: May 08, 2018, 04:18:02 PM »

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-eu/eu-could-impose-blocking-regulations-if-u-s-pulls-out-of-iran-deal-idUSKBN1FS2FG

The European's have definitely had time to prepare for this.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #141 on: May 08, 2018, 04:31:03 PM »

hell yeah!!!

Then we can leave the country a smoldering pit of misery and chaos that eventually destabilizes the entire region and creates more threats to the US/Europe, and our work is done!
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #142 on: May 08, 2018, 04:36:57 PM »

Which at this rate is never. As soon as we recovered from our country being ruined, somebody else is ruining it.

Once again, Putin and Russian government officials are laughing and toasting with shots of Vodka.
How easy it is to fool the idiocy-class in America, in electing an Orange Clown to lead, and bring our county (and relations with our allies) down.
Thank you trump cultists.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #143 on: May 08, 2018, 05:26:14 PM »

Stupid, short sighted, dangerous.  The whole point of JCPOA was to stop Iran from creating a nuclear weapon.  Guess what?  It was working exactly as intended!  Preventing them from getting a nuke is 100000x more important than punishing Iran from any of their other bad actions, and ANYWAY we already have sanctions in place against Iran which never went away.  This is beyond words stupid and has no benefit to the United States or anyone else with an interest in prevent Iran from obtaining a nuke.

Even ignoring the US's total loss of credibility on the world stage this is by far the worst thing Trump has done since taking office and will have far reaching consequences for years to come and eventually probably more dead Americans.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #144 on: May 08, 2018, 05:28:58 PM »

Stupid, short sighted, dangerous.  The whole point of JCPOA was to stop Iran from creating a nuclear weapon.  Guess what?  It was working exactly as intended!  Preventing them from getting a nuke is 100000x more important than punishing Iran from any of their other bad actions, and ANYWAY we already have sanctions in place against Iran which never went away.  This is beyond words stupid and has no benefit to the United States or anyone else with an interest in prevent Iran from obtaining a nuke.
pleasantly surprised you supported the deal
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #145 on: May 08, 2018, 05:39:53 PM »

Stupid, short sighted, dangerous.  The whole point of JCPOA was to stop Iran from creating a nuclear weapon.  Guess what?  It was working exactly as intended!  Preventing them from getting a nuke is 100000x more important than punishing Iran from any of their other bad actions, and ANYWAY we already have sanctions in place against Iran which never went away.  This is beyond words stupid and has no benefit to the United States or anyone else with an interest in prevent Iran from obtaining a nuke.
pleasantly surprised you supported the deal

Even if one didn’t support the deal (and I did), I think most would agree it’s ludicrous to withdraw unilaterally just cuz
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #146 on: May 08, 2018, 05:57:10 PM »

The deal was unenforceable and being widely cheated on already. Now it's time to tighten the screws.

Also, I see someone let the mask slip when it comes to (((neocons))) yet again. Mods plz ban.

You are quite possibly one of the most stupid people on this entire site. And that is saying something.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #147 on: May 08, 2018, 06:05:03 PM »

Its days like this that make me want to cut off my internet until 2021. It sucks getting so stressed out over something you have no control over.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #148 on: May 08, 2018, 06:07:49 PM »

this is awesome
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia