Former Treasury Sec. Paulson's book due next month (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:56:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Economics (Moderator: Torie)
  Former Treasury Sec. Paulson's book due next month (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Former Treasury Sec. Paulson's book due next month  (Read 2070 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: September 01, 2009, 03:48:18 AM »

I look forward to Secretary Paulson being behind bars.

Your comeback is a witty one, and you're probably not technically off base, and yet - really all this comment does is paint you as a poster into an 'extremist' corner.  I say this from long experience as an internet smart-ass.

I doubt that any of us really imagines that Henri Paulson will end up in prison.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 12:22:32 PM »

You can't really say what he did was all on the up and up, I mean, you say you're going to use the $700 billion for one thing, meanwhile behind the scenes you're planning to use it for something else, so Congress passes a law based on what you said that wasn't quite true. I mean, surely there is something just slightly amiss with this whole thing, don't you think opebo? It can't be all butterflies and greenery outside... I mean, surely that dank odor you smell is indicative of something...

I'm not concerned about it.  Far worse is done as a matter of course by much of the warmaking side of the US gov.  I would agree that one might put Paulson on a sort of hiring black-list for the govt., but the idea of prosecuting him is absurd.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies