Live From Philadelphia, **MANN Election Coverage** (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:39:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Live From Philadelphia, **MANN Election Coverage** (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Live From Philadelphia, **MANN Election Coverage**  (Read 15854 times)
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« on: December 10, 2004, 05:50:33 PM »

NickG's vote does not count in the D1 race since he is currently not a resident of District 1 as it stands. I condemn MANN for running false results.

Nor does Ethelberth's or EarlAW since they do not have their state of residency indicated.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2004, 06:11:05 PM »

NickG's vote does not count in the D1 race since he is currently not a resident of District 1 as it stands. I condemn MANN for running false results.

Nor does Ethelberth's or EarlAW since they do not have their state of residency indicated.

I'll wait for Fritz's word on that.
Didn't you hear, he's still under NixonNow.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2004, 11:11:07 PM »

BREAKING NEWS
Gustaf and WMS have both cast ballots for Ilikeverin. The race is now tied 4-4 between the Governor and Dabeav. Alcon has one write in vote.

Now here is the question is anyone desperate enough to try to get John to vote for them?

I think his PM box is overflowing. Is it fraud to say ILikeVerin will ban religion?

Smiley
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2004, 06:17:59 PM »

That's right.  Now I can continue to be a "lier and a reactionary git" and continue to "stand in the way of all progress on education."

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

http://afdems.serverbob.org/forum/index.php?board=9;action=display;threadid=49;start=15

On the same thread Akno urges Gabu to give up some core issues to get the UAC's support. Of course Gabu, being honorable, declines.

Oh, and on one thread RedefeatBush called me a borderline fascist. I love that board.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2004, 09:22:43 PM »

In other news, a full-scale brawl has broken out in front of the studio between the Vice-President and a young Democrat.

I don't know what false information MANN is reporting now (it seems to be a hobby) but the Vice President is at his residence in Northeast Philadelphia, getting ready to watch the Eagles game with his laptop by his side (watching the election returns). It is my hope that MANN stops reporting false news stories.

Tongue

And the "young democrat' is feverishly trying to finish an english paper XD

You think you've got it hard.  I'm working on a paper and two presentations for the next week while at the same time researching the candidates so that I can finally vote, since my vote appears to be crucial now.  I will have explanations for my actions, afterwards.

You think you've got it hard? I have a Biology project due tommorrow and my teacher wants it handwritten. I'll be up late tonight for sure.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2004, 10:27:13 PM »

In other news, a full-scale brawl has broken out in front of the studio between the Vice-President and a young Democrat.

I don't know what false information MANN is reporting now (it seems to be a hobby) but the Vice President is at his residence in Northeast Philadelphia, getting ready to watch the Eagles game with his laptop by his side (watching the election returns). It is my hope that MANN stops reporting false news stories.

Tongue

And the "young democrat' is feverishly trying to finish an english paper XD

You think you've got it hard.  I'm working on a paper and two presentations for the next week while at the same time researching the candidates so that I can finally vote, since my vote appears to be crucial now.  I will have explanations for my actions, afterwards.

You think you've got it hard? I have a Biology project due tommorrow and my teacher wants it handwritten. I'll be up late tonight for sure.

Ouch.  Yeah, I'm trying to find merits in a book that I didn't actually read.  Thank god for Sparknotes Kiki

My friend and I use gradesaver.com.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2004, 11:40:02 PM »

BREAKING NEWS.
SamSpade has voted for WMS. He holds a 7-6 lead over Harry.

*Unlike when Gabu seemed destined to lose, this time Akno is lost for words or actions, and simply puts head down on desk and it remains there for a very long time. *
here's a tissue Akno, I know it's hard Smiley
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2005, 07:27:10 PM »

Rococo's vote counts
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2005, 01:27:29 PM »

Ethelberth's vote does not count.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2005, 01:47:22 PM »

he doesn't have 25 posts since his last vote, unless we're going to disregard more laws.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2005, 06:19:55 PM »

Maybe if naso gets Christopher Michael to come back he can win Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies