Some Nazis hunt random foreigners in Chemnitz, Germany (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:21:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Some Nazis hunt random foreigners in Chemnitz, Germany (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Some Nazis hunt random foreigners in Chemnitz, Germany  (Read 6392 times)
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« on: August 28, 2018, 05:31:19 AM »

Well, I told you 3 years ago already that this would happen eventually ... but Merkel thought otherwise.

I understand there may arguments against the open borders policy or at least the way it's being conducted, but "it may make our own fascists angry" is a deplorable one.

You're fundamentally misunderstanding Tender's use of the dog whistle here, he has no problem with 800 natives committing crimes, the real issue is the 1 migrant and how the people from his background should be punished collectively.

Surprised to not see more R-xx avatars like DC Al Fine that usually pounce upon the first muslim that commits a crime to say that the streets are not safe. Here you have literally a pack of thugs hunting down innocent people...oh wait here he is encouraging it :

An incredibly sad story. I have to say that I was skeptical at first, but now it has been revealed that the mayor of The Hague, Pauline Krikke, knew about Dille's story, as did the police. Dille's video with subtitles can be viewed here. If this really happened, this country is sick.

Honestly I'm surprised similar scandals (eg Rotherham) haven't caused mass riots. The police not doing their jobs because they're worried that arresting rapists might create anti-immigrant sentiment is a big effort into deal. It's outrageous.
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 07:19:02 AM »

Well, I told you 3 years ago already that this would happen eventually ... but Merkel thought otherwise.

I understand there may arguments against the open borders policy or at least the way it's being conducted, but "it may make our own fascists angry" is a deplorable one.

You're fundamentally misunderstanding Tender's use of the dog whistle here, he has no problem with 800 natives committing crimes, the real issue is the 1 migrant and how the people from his background should be punished collectively.

Surprised to not see more R-xx avatars like DC Al Fine that usually pounce upon the first muslim that commits a crime to say that the streets are not safe. Here you have literally a pack of thugs hunting down innocent people...oh wait here he is encouraging it :

An incredibly sad story. I have to say that I was skeptical at first, but now it has been revealed that the mayor of The Hague, Pauline Krikke, knew about Dille's story, as did the police. Dille's video with subtitles can be viewed here. If this really happened, this country is sick.

Honestly I'm surprised similar scandals (eg Rotherham) haven't caused mass riots. The police not doing their jobs because they're worried that arresting rapists might create anti-immigrant sentiment is a big effort into deal. It's outrageous.

Roll Eyes

Look dude, if you don't want to understand what I wrote that's not my problem. There's a difference between being surprised there aren't riots and wanting them to happen.

Even if we are to give you the benefit of the doubt, its the exact rhetoric so prelavent now is Western society that leads to actions like these. Actions that have undermined the rule of law in our cities as much as the Sharia4XX crowd. Thus, if Merkel has blood on her hands for her naive, erratic, if inevitable, acceptance of several hundred thousand migrants  - the politically engaged hyenas who type furiously from far away lands about "occupation" and a need for "popular uprising" or rioting have as much blood on theirs.
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 02:03:34 PM »

Stop posting false interpretations. I certainly have a problem with "800 natives" committing crimes, but my concern is more the high share of foreign criminals (and it's rising constantly in recent years). Foreigners make up 40-50% of criminals and the local prison population, but their share in the population is "only" 15%. Of course that's concerning me a bit more than the much lower crime rate by the local population. And importing more young males leads to more foreigner crime. Why would anyone want this ?

You wanna play ball with (unsourced) statistics, but, for example, how many middle class white drug dealers are arrested vs Morroccan street dealers? Can you provide an explanation for that?

Eventually if the narrative of immigrant more likely to be a criminal, which is what you are suggesting, there will be confirmation bias.

I'd prefer we judge people as individuals though, because thats what our entire legal acquis is based on.
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2018, 03:32:50 AM »

Whatever. How many of these refugees' excess deaths are worth the comfort of Herr Mueller seeing fewer brown youths on the street?

Maybe twenty thousand would have been too many excess deaths? Anyone willing to choose a number?

Fact is that there has been a pile of so-called "unique cases" recently, in which Arab/African immigrants (mostly illegals, with their asylum claims already rejected or with previous crimes) have killed or raped German citizens. These cases are in the hundreds of thousands by now.

Of course the Germans are getting annoyed, now that they are being hunted and killed in the streets. And some are opting for the "eye-for-an-eye" option because of Merkel's failures.

Most people simply do not wanna act like the ultra-leftists any longer and tolerate all of these imported crimes.

Anyway: police are expecting up to 20.000 people in Chemnitz today for another round of protests, called for by the AfD (from 3 states), Pegida and Pro-Chemnitz - as well as leftist groups. This could get nasty.

source on the hundreds of thousands claim?

Do you also understand why vigilantism is illegal in our societies?
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2018, 06:23:48 AM »

Whatever. How many of these refugees' excess deaths are worth the comfort of Herr Mueller seeing fewer brown youths on the street?

Maybe twenty thousand would have been too many excess deaths? Anyone willing to choose a number?

Fact is that there has been a pile of so-called "unique cases" recently, in which Arab/African immigrants (mostly illegals, with their asylum claims already rejected or with previous crimes) have killed or raped German citizens. These cases are in the hundreds of thousands by now.

Of course the Germans are getting annoyed, now that they are being hunted and killed in the streets. And some are opting for the "eye-for-an-eye" option because of Merkel's failures.

Most people simply do not wanna act like the ultra-leftists any longer and tolerate all of these imported crimes.

Anyway: police are expecting up to 20.000 people in Chemnitz today for another round of protests, called for by the AfD (from 3 states), Pegida and Pro-Chemnitz - as well as leftist groups. This could get nasty.

source on the hundreds of thousands claim?

Do you also understand why vigilantism is illegal in our societies?

A) https://www.bka.de/EN/CurrentInformation/PoliceCrimeStatistics/policecrimestatistics_node.html

B) No, please explain ... Roll Eyes (I'm not really that shocked by the appearance of some sort of vigilantism in certain areas of Germany right now though, after Merkel's failures in recent years and her "White German Nazi guilt" compensation efforts = bringing in millions of Arabs/Africans to make up for the crimes of 80 years ago. After all, today's Germans have to suffer for what Germans did 80 years ago under Merkel-logic).

I want you to specifically demonstrate that there has been an increase in the hundreds of thousands of murders and rapes perpetrated by refugees. Not post links to general crimes statistics. There has not been a hundred thousand refugee perpetrated crimes.

Reason we don't promote vigilantism in Europe is because our criminal justice systems are based on an examination of the facts relating to individuals. Why? Because people with similar views to you and David encouraged collective punishment in the past, leading to ghettoisation, pogroms, etc. And it served no positive effect on society whatsoever.

I am not saying these mob justice vigilantes are Nazis, or even capable of the crimes committed by them. Some are clearly Nazi cultists but I'm  willing to give the group as a whole the benefit of the doubt  But it really takes two people as thick as pig dung to not realise why mob justice, perpetrated by any political or ethnic community, is any way a solution to the migration crisis. Ironic that it's an Austrian and a Jew that team up to defend it though.
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2018, 02:59:52 PM »

Right now, 50,000 left-wing extremists are attending an Antifa concert, officially a free concert "against the right". Some of the "musicians" are undersurveillance of the intelligence service.

As reductionist as saying all the anti-refugee protesters are right-wing extremist, congratulations.

What exactly is wrong with the concept of anti-fascism as a political idea? I disagree with a lot of the methods of the Alerta Network (as it sometimes comes close to the topic), and I don't like the holier-than-thou liberal-left that sometimes inhabits it, but I don't see how it can be in any way put on the same level as the far right.

Even though im a Left-wing Social Democrat who’s usually pro-immigrant, It’s becoming obvious to any unbiased observer that Merkels policy of importing millions of Refugees from war-torn countries in Africa and the Middle East, and ignoring the subsequent spike in violent crime and drain on the social safety net, is a unmitigated disaster. Honestly, a lot of my fellow leftists need to understand that most European countries do not have a long history of immigration and multiculturalism like America. Instead, for most of their history they’ve been realitively homogenous, Nation-states, dominated by one specific ethnic group (Germans in Germany, French in France, Italians in Italy, English in England, Russians in Russia, Spanish in Spain, etc). This means that most of them are not prepared for, and shouldn’t be subjected to, massive demographic shifts that will change the very essence of their countries and could backfire and lead to massive violence and economic collapse.

You realise one of the most unique things about this protest was also the bizarre reversion to Saxon identity expressed at the protest?

In fact, are you aware of German history and state formation in general? It seems to me people have this bizarre conception of a pre-civilizational utopia of primordial nations with strict borders living in peace with each other before the liberals/globalists/modernists/etc ruined the party with intercultural contact. Its almost as absurd as the Marxist primitive communism theory.

Also Tender has yet to prove to me that refugee crime numbers are in the hundred thousands.

Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2018, 04:55:26 AM »

This was Hamburg during last year's G20 summit, when the left-wing extremist Antifa held the reins of the city tightly. Some of them even tried to murder policemen by throwing concrete slab from buildings onto them.

👽INDEPENDENCE DAY HAS BECOME REAL👾

Not condoning the Hamburg riots. You've missed the point, haven't you? I should have phrased it better but one of my reservation with antifa is precisely their disregard for the rule of law in favour of some warped belief that their mass action constitutes the will of the people. It does not, however, make them worse than the SS.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

How are lynch mobs attacking migrants for what they are rather than what they have done not reminiscent of pre-War Germany?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

No, they really are not, when you take into account what the objectives of both parties are. That's the level of analysis I am looking at. You're looking at personal anecdotes, and thinking your own perceptions are an accurate depiction of reality. You can cite Hamburg, but can you cite a single left-wing Anders Breivik since Baader-Meinhof? I can use individual cases to back up my close minded perceptions too : https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43316735

The modern far right in Europe are a much greater threat than the far left. Both on the streets and in the higher political arena. While the former is admittedly difficult to argue (because its hard if your cousins mother had a bad experience in Berlin and the media won't report on it because conspiracy!), the latter can be seen by how the far right are slowly regaining ground in our insitutions and undermining them, and our sovereignty in favour of their foreign sponsors.

Tender Branson still hasn't provided a single source detailing directly that refugees have committed hundreds of thousands of crimes, or that hundreds of thousands of refugees have committed crimes. What is keeping you Tender, I thought you were keeping a detailed account of crime on our continent.
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2018, 02:20:21 PM »

Tender Branson still hasn't provided a single source detailing directly that refugees have committed hundreds of thousands of crimes, or that hundreds of thousands of refugees have committed crimes. What is keeping you Tender, I thought you were keeping a detailed account of crime on our continent.

I have posted the link to the German crime statistics.

There you can see the following:

Foreign crime suspects

2017: 736.265 (35% of all criminals)
2016: 953.744 (40% of all criminals)
2015: 911.864 (39% of all criminals)
2014: 617.392 (29% of all criminals)
2013: 538.449 (26% of all criminals)
2012: 502.390 (24% of all criminals)

2017/2016 data:

https://www.bka.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/DE/Publikationen/PolizeilicheKriminalstatistik/2017/pks2017Jahrbuch3TV.pdf?__blob=publicationFile&v=2

2015/2014 data:

https://www.bka.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/DE/Publikationen/PolizeilicheKriminalstatistik/2015/pks2015Jahrbuch.pdf?__blob=publicationFile&v=8

2013/2012 data:

https://www.bka.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/DE/Publikationen/PolizeilicheKriminalstatistik/2013/pks2013Jahrbuch.pdf?__blob=publicationFile&v=1

As you can see, while the number of foreign criminals has risen steadily over the past years, there has been a significant additional jump after the 2015 migrant invasion - leading to about 300.000 additional cases committed by foreigners in 2015 and 2016 each.

The number dropped back a bit in 2017, because many probably have left Germany again, were deported or simply because the number of newly arrived dropped.

But still, my point remains: the migrant swamp in 2015 led to many additional crimes in the hundreds of thousands.

Thank you Tender.

I would still make some points :

1. The subject is refugees. The concerned citizens movement hold up banners with "rapefugees not welcome". Illegal migration is a different issue. The seperation needs to be clearer.

2. The insinuation you made was that refugees committed hundreds of thousands of violent crime.  Can you prove this?

3. If Austrians were forced to leave their country, would you enjoy being judged and deported based on crimes committed by other Austrians in your host country?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies