Scientists recommend that humans consumption of meat is unsustainable to life (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:33:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Scientists recommend that humans consumption of meat is unsustainable to life (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Scientists recommend that humans consumption of meat is unsustainable to life  (Read 4026 times)
Mopsus
MOPolitico
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.71, S: -1.65

« on: October 19, 2018, 01:42:55 PM »

We aren’t going to ban meat, we’re just going to revert to the mean for civilizations as stratified as ours. Red meat for the elites, bread for the masses.
Mopsus
MOPolitico
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 08:56:44 PM »

Although I don’t doubt that a dramatic reorganization of the Western diet is necessary; due to the twin evils of mass industrial agriculture, such as pollution and rampant abuse of animals. I do have contention with the people who preach to ordinary folks how they need to make enormous changes in their personal lives (changes that are often costly), yet downplay or turn a blind eye to the real cause of global pollution - the super rich and multinational corporations that exploit the environment with no regard for the consequences, all for the sake of profit. It’s the global 1% that contribute overwhelmingly to global pollution; the world’s poorest 50% barest make a tiny dent.

I think you might want to define your terms more narrowly, as everyone who posts on the Atlas Forum is a member of the global 1%.
Mopsus
MOPolitico
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 04:25:25 PM »

Although I don’t doubt that a dramatic reorganization of the Western diet is necessary; due to the twin evils of mass industrial agriculture, such as pollution and rampant abuse of animals. I do have contention with the people who preach to ordinary folks how they need to make enormous changes in their personal lives (changes that are often costly), yet downplay or turn a blind eye to the real cause of global pollution - the super rich and multinational corporations that exploit the environment with no regard for the consequences, all for the sake of profit. It’s the global 1% that contribute overwhelmingly to global pollution; the world’s poorest 50% barest make a tiny dent.
I think you might want to define your terms more narrowly, as everyone who posts on the Atlas Forum is a member of the global 1%.
About 4% of people are American, that uhhhh....doesn't really add up.

uselectionatlas.org users are not representative of America's economic demography.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies