who would you favor in an Iran vs. US/Israel war? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 01:55:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  who would you favor in an Iran vs. US/Israel war? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: who would you favor in an Iran vs. US/Israel war?
Iran

US/Israel

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 75

Author Topic: who would you favor in an Iran vs. US/Israel war?  (Read 12570 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: March 08, 2012, 05:04:10 PM »

I always will support America, but I will also oppose the war. And I would not at all care what happens to Israel unless they are actually nuked or attacked first.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 06:44:00 PM »

I always will support America, but I will also oppose the war. And I would not at all care what happens to Israel unless they are actually nuked or attacked first.

I'm sure they will be thrilled at your sympathy after they've been nuked.

I'd not support the fascist theocracy. I guess that makes me a right-winger.
Is Israel anymore free then Iran? I would compare Israel to the Apartheid, South Africa, and Iran to Stalins USSR. I would not support either of them, on a moral basis, despite the fact that Stalins Russia was far more dangerous and evil.

Do we even know if Iran is building nukes? Because they sure were right about Iraq Wink
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 07:08:24 PM »

Is Israel anymore free then Iran? I would compare Israel to the Apartheid, South Africa, and Iran to Stalins USSR. I would not support either of them, on a moral basis, despite the fact that Stalins Russia was far more dangerous and evil.

Do we even know if Iran is building nukes? Because they sure were right about Iraq Wink

Oh give me a break.  Apartheid Israel?  Soviet Iran?  Can you explain either of those?
Yes. Iran is a totalitarian dictatorship which fits the Stalinist mold, while Israel is a much more moderate dictatorship that reminds me of Apartheid South Africa. I’m making comparisons.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 08:52:09 PM »

Seriously, Israel is almost cartoonishly evil.  It's an embarrassment that the US government is so subservient to them.
Calling Israel the nation "evil" is extreme in my book. I simply believe they are the aggressor, and are no better then any other ally of the USA.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies