Most Lucrative Majors (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 06:43:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Most Lucrative Majors (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Most Lucrative Majors  (Read 2821 times)
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: March 26, 2010, 11:17:41 PM »

Gosh, I guess I am lucky to be a lawyer.

When I was younger, my parents prohibited my sister and me from dating lawyers.  I'm dead serious.

I can now see why.

No offense, Torie. Smiley
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 12:15:41 AM »

Gosh, I guess I am lucky to be a lawyer.

When I was younger, my parents prohibited my sister and me from dating lawyers.  I'm dead serious.

I can now see why.

No offense, Torie. Smiley

No offense taken Ronnie (inter alia, any parent would be insane to let me date their issue Tongue). What was your parents'  reasoning behind the no lawyer rule?  Just curious.

It is odd I must admit that parents would be issuing rules as to who their issue could date after they reached the age of majority however, since typically lawyers are at least around 24 or so before they become lawyers, and I assume that the issue was not about you and your sister being under 18 dating lawyers in their mid twenties. Even odder is if the age of majority issue actually follow their parents' rules as to whom they may date.  My parents knew better than to even suggest such a thing, although my mother was worried about Catholics, but knew better than to vocalize that with me after I reached 18 and decamped to college.

Well, it just happens that they were both married to lawyers that screwed them over.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies