Let me get this over with, guys. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:30:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Let me get this over with, guys. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Let me get this over with, guys.  (Read 4782 times)
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« on: November 08, 2006, 10:47:35 PM »

I was unable to watch it on Election night because the TVs were muted at the party. I just watched it and all I have to say is that what you did to this man and his family will never be forgotten. I am not going to go insane on anyone; I just wanted to voice my serious disgust for what has happened to them. To put it nicely, Republicans will see to it that Bob Casey never enjoys another electoral victory for himself in a General election. This will never be forgotten.

To be fair, what did Bob Casey do?  Win an election?

I'm sorry, but if losing an election upsets Santorum that much... perhaps he shouldn't have been in politics.  Are you saying that the Democrats should have considered Santorum's feelings and try not to unseat him?

No, not at all, Gabu, and you know that so don't try to put that spin on it. Super and I have referred to the way in which Casey and his staff acted on the campaign trail. I would have been unhappy no matter who defeated Santorum and how they did it but the way Camp Casey acted made it much worse.

I think you should also try to see the anger on another side of the fence as well.  For instance, Santorum's comments on the h-mos have been pretty visceral over the years.  He has said some hurtful things about people's lifestyles no matter how much you wrap it in morality or values.  A sizeable majority of the voters in Penn. went against this view.  One good turn etc et al...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies